Don't buy from Seedsman.com .

• Thread starter Cabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badchoice

Badchoice

Is that where you purchase? Have you grown fastbuds products? I’m interested in trying an auto out
I just tried it out when I asked about a bank someone in the forum suggested them so I said f it why not. And no I haven’t gotten to any of fastbuds yet but I’ve heard good things from a few people on here.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I just tried it out when I asked about a bank someone in the forum suggested them so I said f it why not. And no I haven’t gotten to any of fastbuds yet but I’ve heard good things from a few people on here.
Imo if you're looking for autos, Mephisto is at the top of the genetics game in that category. I'd like to try some fast seeds too. But for now I've got so much in front of me to play with I've actually cut myself off of new beans except for a few very select things. (Sour Bubble, a real GG4, Alien v Triangle)

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I've grown a few of barneys strains and while they aren't the latest and greatest the have all consistently turned out as described. These were some of their older "original" strains though. I wouldn't go to them for any hybrids with popular western strains if thats what you mean.
Hey bro! Check out what hit my mailbox today!!!

I ordered on Friday here on Tuesday:
3Thirteen - Sin N Juice
Hazeman - Astro Kush

I got:
3Thirteen - Sin N Juice
3Thirteen - Sin City Juice (7 reg free)
Hazeman - Astro Kush
Hazeman - Killer Queen x Blowfish (5 reg free)
Hazeman - LA Pure Kush (5 reg free)
Swag - Cool Paper Bag for my DCSE stuff
Swag - DCSE sticker
Swag - dude even threw in some banana taffy taffy lol!!!

Some beans are going down in about 30 minutes... Grateful to have found these guys.

20201006 154005
the rrock

the rrock

Don't buy fake genetics from overseas.
Dinafem, barneys, sensi, etc all the europe banks stock fake shit.
As a cannabis community, how have we all not figured that out over the last 20+ years?
Support real breeders in the U.S.
never had a prob with overseas vendors going back before the intranet(sensi)
been using oaseeds last few years,barneys before them. all good
lets see some proof before bashing them

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

As a cannabis community, how have we all not figured that out over the last 20+ years?
That's just silly. Nirvana Seeds, for one, has been selling me quality seeds for years. The folks in the Netherlands have been solid breeders for over 20 years. A lot of the US seed vendors haven't been in business long enough to have stable lines. I see a lot of amatuer pollen chucking going on. It takes multiple generations to stabilize a strain. How are these outfits that are popping up like mushrooms after a rain accomplishing that?

kaka

kaka

Supporter
That's just silly. Nirvana Seeds, for one, has been selling me quality seeds for years. The folks in the Netherlands have been solid breeders for over 20 years. A lot of the US seed vendors haven't been in business long enough to have stable lines. I see a lot of amatuer pollen chucking going on. It takes multiple generations to stabilize a strain. How are these outfits that are popping up like mushrooms after a rain accomplishing that?

No it isn't silly, it is reality. Nirvana and quality, omg lol. Stabilized lines out of Europe? lol
Lol okay. Keep buying fake subpar shit from europe.

Porky1982

Porky1982

Are you implying all the breeders you mention above some who have been breeding long before you had a legal industry in the US are fake??
Because if you are you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Porky1982

Porky1982

I’ve used Seedsman on and off for over 8 years and have had every order make it on time with excellent stealth and heaps of freebies.
Although I’ve seen others complain about their service so maybe I’ve just been lucky.

Last edited:
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

No it isn't silly, it is reality. Nirvana and quality, omg lol. Stabilized lines out of Europe? lol
Lol okay. Keep buying fake subpar shit from europe.
I have grown from these guys for 20 years. How do you refute that experience?

amekins

amekins

Look at what you bought! Trust me theres bigger dogs in line. They're gunna take care of you..

You got this...they'll probably give you a freebie or two as well
I only included a photo of what wasn’t sent. There were 6 other strains purchased. Those were received. That wasn’t my only purchase, to be clear. It was a couple hundred bucks, and that’s not nothing to me, it’s a couple weeks worth of groceries. Everything up to the CBG was delivered. Not the CBG or the two different freebies. As I said, I realize it may be a small order to some, but it wasn’t to me. I’m still a paying customer and they already have my money.
83BC318C 3088 452F BE57 85BBF5678D9C
4987A8FD F158 4128 9F3D F5EE5DCCE6AA

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom