Don't buy from The Attitude Seedbank!!

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

The attitude seed bank reviews

I've ordered them for 10 years never a problem.

Now I paid the insurance on my order.
The feds found the seeds and confiscate the order. They mailed out a letter confirming the seeds were in the feds confiscating..

I contact attitude and tell them what happened. They demand pics if the feds letter. So I msg them the pics of the letter. They then say the pics I'm sending them are to small.
I'm about 10 years before computers were invented and the pics I sent them were to small but the were the only way to send them that I knew.

So I told them I was done. I sent enough pics. The seeds have been missing Feb. So they won't pay you unless the seeds are confiscated. If they get lost in the mail say goodbye to the seeds or the money u paid for the seeds because buying insurance means sh!t if you can't prove they went missing. Usually they check the tracking and if it still says it is being shipped for 4+ months then your seeds should be considered lost and you should be given a refund or replacement seeds.

Attitude seeds sees it otherwise.

Order from theattitudeseedbank and this could be you

Last edited by a moderator:
guymandude

guymandude

sorry your order got snagged. I personally have NEVER had a problem with Attitude. I still order from them because they rep reputable breeders, not some fly by night redwoods fly by night seed start ups. I had an order get snagged a couple years ago. I took a picture of the statement sent to me and they shipped another order, for free, the next day. I still order from them when i want to know for a fact that i am getting exactly what i ordered

hint, if they ask for a bigger sized picture, it sounds like all you had to do is adjust the camera settings on your phone or camera to take a larger sized picture. it's ain't rocket science but apparently it was a little too much for you. seems silly.

juggernaut

juggernaut

I only order from Archive seeds or The Plug so it shouldn't be hard to find someone else in Canada/USA that carries them.

I'm 62 year old thats had a stroke dickhead. Different generation.

10 years of ordering from them. Always paid the insurance and I never used it. $20,000 worth of seeds and they treated me like a con artist trying to rip them off for $175.00. That's how Attitude seeds treats there customers. That's my issue.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I only order from Archive seeds or The Plug so it shouldn't be hard to find someone else in Canada/USA that carries them.

I'm 62 year old thats had a stroke dickhead. Different generation.

10 years of ordering from them. Always paid the insurance and I never used it. $20,000 worth of seeds and they treated me like a con artist trying to rip them off for $175.00. That's how Attitude seeds treats there customers. That's my issue.
Damn. $2,000 a year on seeds is a grip. You couldn’t find them closer?

airedog

airedog

Supporter
Years back Attitude had a security breach and immediately posted about what had happened, their current security and the improved system going in. My credit card got hit, hard, due to the breach; thanks to Attitude's getting in front of the issue i had my account cleared within 5 weeks. Like Guymandude, i've also had a seized order made good due to their insurance.

Oh, and i'm 65 and relatively technologically literate. Got injured and successfully completed a 3 year technologist's program while in my 40s; age is no excuse. Google will link you to self-help vids for most consumer tech.

guymandude

guymandude

I'm 62 year old thats (that's) had a stroke (,) dickhead. Different generation.

10 years of ordering from them. Always paid the insurance and I never used it. $20,000 worth of seeds and they treated me like a con artist trying to rip them off for $175.00. That's how Attitude seeds treats there (their) customers. That's my issue.

sorry you had a stroke. How and why are you expecting a business to bow to your disability and i doubt your stroke prevents you from taking bigger pictures??? Can you possibly imagine the shear number ridiculous claims from people trying to get free shit Attitude gets daily on seeds supposedly being snagged? Seriously, all you had to do was take a decent picture and send it to them. Is that so damn difficult??? apparently so

oh and in the last 10-12 years, I bet I've ordered close to $10K in seeds through Attitude and had ONE single order get snagged. I took a clear picture of the letter and sent it to them and my replacements went out the NEXT DAY. Oh, and I'm 51, so stick your dickhead and shitty attitude somewhere else.

zigzagtop

zigzagtop

Yes, **PLEASE NOTE** Do Not buy anything from Attitude Seed Bank period. I just bought 10 regular seeds Afghani X Skunk#1, they gave me 5 more regs the same plus three freebies...out of 18 seeds, one of the freebies germinated, and I've never seen such a sickly little seedling...it's still got the two round leaves no other leaf...it's a month old? They won't reply to my messages. That's about $150...ain't that much, but if they ding everybody, or ten thousand honest people, that's 1.5 million dollars...not bad for pissing off ten thousand folks.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Start making your own seeds, and start trading them with other breeders. Can't say I blame a seed company for wanting some actual proof of anything. I realize that getting the photo's might be a pain, but they've probably got more resources tied into Shipping, and sending out doubles, triples... to replace lost orders, or not...

Bottom line is that some people are always, always try and game the system for themselves, It's their only backstop to such behaviors. It's unfortunate, but that's the reality. It's the right thing to do, IMO.

It keep's them from having to raise prices further, also.

Running a business is not free, but replacement seeds are, plus shipping... That's the bottom line here, especially with international shipping, and apparently it's effecting bottom line to some degree. Or they wouldn't be doing it.

I don't believe them asking for a clear image is unreasonable, actually.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yes, **PLEASE NOTE** Do Not buy anything from Attitude Seed Bank period. I just bought 10 regular seeds Afghani X Skunk#1, they gave me 5 more regs the same plus three freebies...out of 18 seeds, one of the freebies germinated, and I've never seen such a sickly little seedling...it's still got the two round leaves no other leaf...it's a month old? They won't reply to my messages. That's about $150...ain't that much, but if they ding everybody, or ten thousand honest people, that's 1.5 million dollars...not bad for pissing off ten thousand folks.
This is the problem I find with virtually any seed bank. Sub par beans. all of them.
I want big mature, well stratified seeds, that's been well cared for, nothing else, period!
I just know there chucking all their crap pheno's to me anyhow, and keeping the good ones.... Screw that, I can find better partners on this front right here in the forums....

I'm not saying I wouldn't use them for an obscure strain or two, but if your patient you can probably find just about anything here, or something very close, and probably of much higher overall quality.

Seeds 3
Last edited:
freezeland2

freezeland2

I've ordered them for 10 years never a problem.

Now I paid the insurance on my order.
The feds found the seeds and confiscate the order. They mailed out a letter confirming the seeds were in the feds confiscating..

I contact attitude and tell them what happened. They demand pics if the feds letter. So I msg them the pics of the letter. They then say the pics I'm sending them are to small.
I'm about 10 years before computers were invented and the pics I sent them were to small but the were the only way to send them that I knew.

So I told them I was done. I sent enough pics. The seeds have been missing Feb. So they won't pay you unless the seeds are confiscated. If they get lost in the mail say goodbye to the seeds or the money u paid for the seeds because buying insurance means sh!t if you can't prove they went missing. Usually they check the tracking and if it still says it is being shipped for 4+ months then your seeds should be considered lost and you should be given a refund or replacement seeds.

Attitude seeds sees it otherwise.

Order from Attitude seeds and this could be you
I used a CC for an order with them 12 years ago. Shortly after that order the CC was hacked. Whoever did it went on one hell of a shopping spree. I haven’t been on their website or placed an order through them since.

Top Bottom