Don't buy from The Attitude Seedbank!!

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boatbum850

boatbum850

If they got 20+ offerings centered around same 4 moms / pops , I agree . Stable worked lines for me .

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Buy American. Stuff your foreign genetics. Get into the scene inside of being on the outside looking in. There’s no shortage of great genetics IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! If you think some spectacular set of genetics from Holland are the key to YOU producing good bud they’ve got their sucker on the line.
I agree there's no shortage of great strains. But I also understand how genetics works in nature fairly well. (I am a biology major). My point being, that local seed stocks eventually get mixed together, and become more uniform....

Bringing in the new blood from abroad has it's obvious advantages. You might call that "being a sucker",,, I call it a "validated scientific fact."
Even if it's a lowly, landrace. Without any real modern attributes. (even better)

Like this landrace Thai.... For instance.
NOTHING from the US will have the unique attributes of this plant, period.

Everything here is a copy, of a copy, of a copy... This is an original. Directly from the micro-climate that created it.

Landrace thai
Last edited:
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I agree there's no shortage of great strains. But I also understand how genetics works in nature fairly well. (I am a biology major). My point being, that local seed stocks eventually get mixed together, and become somewhat uniform....

Bringing in the new blood from abroad has it's obvious advantages. You might call that "being a sucker",,, I call it a scientific fact.

Exactly this.

Strains develop and popularize in geographic pockets. MSS, ECSD, Triangle, all over California, Island Sweet Skunk (and others), UK Cheese, etc. Those pockets will inherently develop more genetic diversity with time, assuming people are doing anything resembling legit breeding there. Since hybrid vigor is an admirable breeding goal, it only makes sense for people to mix genetics from everywhere.

Well, that and that borders are an imaginary construct for the main purposes of displaying what group has the general monopoly on violence in an area and promoting jingoism.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Exactly this.

Strains develop and popularize in geographic pockets. MSS, ECSD, Triangle, all over California, Island Sweet Skunk (and others), UK Cheese, etc. Those pockets will inherently develop more genetic diversity with time, assuming people are doing anything resembling legit breeding there. Since hybrid vigor is an admirable breeding goal, it only makes sense for people to mix genetics from everywhere.

Well, that and that borders are an imaginary construct for the main purposes of displaying what group has the general monopoly on violence in an area and promoting jingoism.
Just learned a new word thanks. So true though.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Exactly this.

Bingo! I didn't want to touch on the political elements of this conversation, but it's almost inevitable. My family have been breeding almost everything for hundreds (maybe a thousand) years, this shit is quite literally in my bones. It's something I contemplate constantly on many different levels. For instance, I am Native American, Germanic and Norse. I also have a fairly strong immune system, rarely get sick. When I was younger, I would go a decade or longer, without ever so much as getting the flu. My grandfather drank, smoked and was diabetic since his 50's, and lived till he was 98 years old... Genetic diversity...

Diversity breeds innovation and/or vigor on several fronts. It's just a constant within the universe at large. It's how evolution happens...
Entire civilizations have risen and fallen from abundance or lack thereof.

When the indigenous peoples of the Americas encountered European settlers in the 15th century, they faced people with wildly different religions, customs, and—tragically—diseases; the encounters wiped out large swaths of indigenous populations within decades. Now, researchers have found that these diseases have also left their mark on modern-day populations: A new study suggests that infectious diseases brought by Europeans, from smallpox to measles, have molded the immune systems of today’s indigenous Americans, down to the genetic level.

They had never experienced smallpox, measles or flu before, and the viruses tore through the continent, killing an estimated 90% of Native Americans.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Think about that for one min... 90% of an entire population simply "disappeared" for lacking genetic information....
Simply because they weren't "cross pollinated" quite enough....

diversity in genetics build innovation. ie. it evolves. and the best way to achieve that is to find unique genetics to introduce.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Also Strainly.io connect with breeders directly..
Strainly is full of hemp russet mites....ATG and PNW strainhunter to name a few...gtfo!

My friend is 2 for 2 getting them fuckers sent to him...lol again gtfo those two should be banned from that site and anyone else selling shit clones too....theres another seller we think gave him hrm's. Still waiting to see if that seller is a fucking stooge too....lmfao fuck strainly.....

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Think about that for one min... 90% of an entire population simply "disappeared" for lacking genetic information....
Simply because they weren't "cross pollinated" quite enough....

diversity in genetics build innovation. ie. it evolves. and the best way to achieve that is to find unique genetics to introduce.
There is some thought that this happened with the Spanish conquistadors in South America also. I personally think a lot of them left with the aliens.👽

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Strainly is full of hemp russet mites....ATG and PNW strainhunter to name a few...gtfo!

My friend is 2 for 2 getting them fuckers sent to him...lol again gtfo those two should be banned from that site and anyone else selling shit clones too....theres another seller we think gave him hrm's. Still waiting to see if that seller is a fucking stooge too....lmfao fuck strainly.....
Always a gamble with clones. Quarantine them things offsite. They still should be called out for it if true.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Always a gamble with clones. Quarantine them things offsite. They still should be called out for it if true.
Tis true....guy puts them individualy in aquariums..thrips screen taped on...no way are they getting in there through him. The other one has been i tbere close to a month i think. It can take sometime before you see them come out they build there numbers up in the apicals send out sentients and start moving around little by little from what hes evaluated...the population in apicals gets to high the older ones move out slowly buy surely they take everything over on the lowers and move up...wind blown i infestations are different. They can start anywhere! This bug only lays 15 to 50 eggs in her lifetime. Get them early on you might be pk. But let it get out of hand....lmfao!

Trust me those mofo's are laughing......fuck'em...karma's a bitch then they take that outcome out on someone else too!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I agree with the growers choice remark. Ordered mostly photos and they turned out to be autos. Spent the last 2 1/2 months proving it to myself. Don’t need to be wasting that kind of time. Doesn’t seem to be a rare occurrence with them. You don’t want ordering seeds to be a crapshoot!

guymandude

guymandude

ordering from Attitude is not about getting "new blood". It's about getting strains from the Old Reputable Breeders. There's lots of White Widow out there, but if you want the REAL DEAL, from the Original Cup- Winning Breeder (Mr Nice or Green House), you need to order from a place that stocks Mr Nice genetics or Green House Genetics. Or Ace Seeds, or DNA genetics or Barney's Farm or DJ Short or Delicious Seeds or Dynafem or the list goes on. If you want the original strain, not the crossed and recrossed and rebranded, ya gotta go to the source. I'm not saying there's no reputable breeders here in the states, but there's also a lot of watered down crap being slung.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I agree with the growers choice remark. Ordered mostly photos and they turned out to be autos. Spent the last 2 1/2 months proving it to myself. Don’t need to be wasting that kind of time. Doesn’t seem to be a rare occurrence with them. You don’t want ordering seeds to be a crapshoot!
I hope you got on trustpilot and roasted them. I did it to chosen seeds when they wouldn’t replace a order that disappeared and guess what they contacted me offering to replace it if I changed my review.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

While we’re blasting aholes avoid Greybeard. Another jerk operation buying bulk from Seedsman and rebranding as his own. I know this because both Mike (Greybeard) and Robin told me so when I popped 10 feminized pre-98 Bubba Kush and all 10 hermied.

He’s on multiple blacklists. Out of Colorado. Or at least was.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I reviewed them. Was pretty nice. It’s probably the first review you will run into if you check it out.

phyfusion

phyfusion

sorry you had a stroke. How and why are you expecting a business to bow to your disability and i doubt your stroke prevents you from taking bigger pictures??? Can you possibly imagine the shear number ridiculous claims from people trying to get free shit Attitude gets daily on seeds supposedly being snagged? Seriously, all you had to do was take a decent picture and send it to them. Is that so damn difficult??? apparently so

oh and in the last 10-12 years, I bet I've ordered close to $10K in seeds through Attitude and had ONE single order get snagged. I took a clear picture of the letter and sent it to them and my replacements went out the NEXT DAY. Oh, and I'm 51, so stick your dickhead and shitty attitude somewhere else.
To be clear, I am 55 years old and I am quite embarassed to see this type of behavior from the 50+. Unless you work for this seedbank company, you can only attest to your experience and it would be more helpful to most to allow others to share their experience without ridicule. I am in this thread attempting to obtain the communities experience with this seedbank before utlizing- it does not help when users are projecting personal insults. It is not the millenials with the issues, heck our generation is just as bad. It it very dificult to muddle through the extraneous useless insults just to obtain useful information. Can we please attempt to keep the review on track and out of the sewer?

E

Edinburg

That is why I rarely order overseas, there are plenty of USA legitimate banks and breeders to choose from with no customs bs.

Bulldog62266

Bulldog62266

Attitude will not back their guarantee. That is the issue plain and simple. The freebies are just that. You get what you pay for. I have never had one of their free beans pop. Most the seeds I have gotten have produce awesome buds. Problem is paying for something they will not honor.

Top Bottom