Dont Eat the Yellow Snow and Check Out DRAGON'S CLOSET GROW! ●FEATURING:::: SPIDER FARMER SF2000 EVO

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Fimming/pinching, if done properly, can produce numerous "tops" .....

I've achieved 4 once......it usually gets 3......

Sometimes 2.......

My plants get topped 95ish percent of the time......

It depends on the growth and vigor of the plant on which node gets taken......

Or even how many nodes I have to choose from......

Never with only 2 nodes......it might work, but your losing tons....

Happy New Year's!!!!

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Fimming/pinching, if done properly, can produce numerous "tops" .....

I've achieved 4 once......it usually gets 3......

Sometimes 2.......

My plants get topped 95ish percent of the time......

It depends on the growth and vigor of the plant on which node gets taken......

Or even how many nodes I have to choose from......

Never with only 2 nodes......it might work, but your losing tons....

Happy New Year's!!!!
happy new year bilber👍have a good one bro.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Happy New Year's Cheese......
happy new year bro, i found this sticker on a lamp post when i where out last night i peeled it of for thc farmers.😁😁😁
Happy new year farmers

😁 😁 😁

P

PopPop67

hears the sydney fire work display guys sick ehh 😁
Happy new years and thanks for the fireworks share. Not feeling my best tonight and slept through all the Fireworks.

Love the closet grow bro having the latest greatest biggest grow system may be nice but you can grow a lot of powerful smoke in a simple closet grow. I have found that I get the best buds and the most ounces per plant when I have a simple single plant grow going. I sometimes miss a problem with a plant or 2 when I am growing wall to wall. My winter indoor grow is always small. But I get more buds off that 1 plant than I do any single plant in a multi plant grow.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Happy new years and thanks for the fireworks share. Not feeling my best tonight and slept through all the Fireworks.

Love the closet grow bro having the latest greatest biggest grow system may be nice but you can grow a lot of powerful smoke in a simple closet grow. I have found that I get the best buds and the most ounces per plant when I have a simple single plant grow going. I sometimes miss a problem with a plant or 2 when I am growing wall to wall. My winter indoor grow is always small. But I get more buds off that 1 plant than I do any of my multi plant grows.
yeh man i found the best stuff , ive grown my self good luck on the growing bud. newt better then grown=ing your own smoke 👍

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Good morning everyone! Happy 2024. Now we gotta get in the habit of writing that year and by the time we get it down it'll be 2025. 😆 🤣 😂 😹
Anyhow on the real tip I nearly forgot to water the baby and boy was it curling last night. Got some water in it and now it's looking more normal. 👌
@15% still. Ok thanks everyone!
🐉

20240101 060243
20240101 060253
20240101 060316
20240101 060335
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Links link will it work? Ok I'm an hour late getting off my phone. Hook em horns!!! Idc they losing rn.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Good morning everyone! Old Strawberry looking good. 👌 lights @20% now to see how it likes it.

The strain calls for a hot and dry climate so I'm basically trying to replicate its ideal conditions outdoors to indoors. That's the basic idea.

Thanks for looking.
🐉

20240102 060633
20240102 060618
Top Bottom