Dont Eat the Yellow Snow and Check Out DRAGON'S CLOSET GROW! ●FEATURING:::: SPIDER FARMER SF2000 EVO

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Alright if you in l.a. go to Sepulveda and Pico then walk south on Sepulveda to the bus bench by the train stop where you can catch the green line or blue bus to the VA...anyhow...right next to that bench is a pole and on that pole is written:

"It's hard to believe we need a place called hell"

Bet it's still there. 😆 🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
You know that old adage:

Slow and steady wins the race.

I've read that this thing grows....tall, medium, and short. 😆 so I have 0 idea wtf it's supposed to become.
All I knows is this bitch is a slow grow. Prob from poking around in the dirt. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 🐉 dead

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE from me and Old Strawberry. All kinds of excited this morning. Got those true leaves showing well...the moment I see the next set I'm calling it veg. 😆
So I've been setting it to 20% for this seedling only because it prefers a hot sunny dry climate. That's from all my research.
As far as structure still don't know what to expect as this thing grows all different kinds of ways.
All I know is i better have some red ass hairs when it gets its pistils turning.

Ok have a great one everyone!
🐉

20240104 054617
20240104 054633
20240104 054706
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE from me and Old Strawberry. All kinds of excited this morning. Got those true leaves showing well...the moment I see the next set I'm calling it veg. 😆
So I've been setting it to 20% for this seedling only because it prefers a hot sunny dry climate. That's from all my research.
As far as structure still don't know what to expect as this thing grows all different kinds of ways.
All I know is i better have some red ass hairs when it gets its pistils turning.

Ok have a great one everyone!
🐉
Looking good, and strong!

Latest posts

Top Bottom