Dont Eat the Yellow Snow and Check Out DRAGON'S CLOSET GROW! โ—FEATURING:::: SPIDER FARMER SF2000 EVO

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
So my plan is to add 2 more fans and one more 2ร—4 sf2000evo lights to the tent. It should be ready to run 6 by the end of next month. These grows will either be left in the tent to finish or be put in the other tent to finish. I plant seeds 420. Coming soon...๐Ÿ‰ kush run! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

it's gonna be interesting cuz I've never used this germ kit before. I'm hoping it does well. All will be revealed sat in the good morning thread. ๐Ÿ™ thank you again @SpiderFarmerLED for all the dope gear that grows my dope. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ‰

Happy growing everyone! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

20240417 112928
20240417 112940

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
ๆ‰€ไปฅๆˆ‘็š„่ฎกๅˆ’ๆ˜ฏๅœจๅธ็ฏท้‡Œๅ†ๆทปๅŠ  2 ไธช้ฃŽๆ‰‡ๅ’Œ 1 ไธช 2ร—4 sf2000evo ็ฏใ€‚ๅˆฐไธ‹ไธชๆœˆๆœˆๅบ•ๅบ”่ฏฅๅฏไปฅ่ฟ่กŒ 6ใ€‚่ฟ™ไบ›ๆค็‰ฉ่ฆไนˆ็•™ๅœจๅธ็ฏท้‡ŒๅฎŒๆˆ๏ผŒ่ฆไนˆๆ”พๅœจๅฆไธ€ไธชๅธ็ฏท้‡ŒๅฎŒๆˆใ€‚ๆˆ‘็งไธ‹็งๅญ 420ใ€‚ๅณๅฐ†ๆŽจๅ‡บ...๐Ÿ‰ ๅบ“ไป€่ท‘๏ผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

่ฟ™ไผšๅพˆๆœ‰่ถฃ๏ผŒๅ› ไธบๆˆ‘ไปฅๅ‰ไปŽๆœชไฝฟ็”จ่ฟ‡่ฟ™ไธช็ป†่Œๅฅ—ไปถใ€‚ๆˆ‘ๅธŒๆœ›ๅฎƒ่ƒฝๅšๅพ—ๅพˆๅฅฝใ€‚ไธ€ๅˆ‡้ƒฝๅฐ†ๅœจๆ—ฉๅฎ‰่ฏ้ข˜ไธญๆญๆ™“ใ€‚๐Ÿ™ ๅ†ๆฌกๆ„Ÿ่ฐข @SpiderFarmerLED ไธบๆˆ‘ๆไพ›็š„ๆ‰€ๆœ‰ๆฏ’ๅ“่ฃ…ๅค‡ใ€‚๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ‰

ๅคงๅฎถๆˆ้•ฟๅฟซไน๏ผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I made a little video. I hope you enjoy! I really need more plants in that tent.

Just bought another spider farmer sf2000evo. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you @SpiderFarmerLED !
And thank you to all that give me stickers for my tent! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‰

Top Bottom