Dont Eat the Yellow Snow and Check Out DRAGON'S CLOSET GROW! ●FEATURING:::: SPIDER FARMER SF2000 EVO

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I'm still waiting on inline fan it's supposed to be here by Monday I've got the heater is supposed to be here tomorrow. So by next week this time it should all be set up. Thank you @SpiderFarmerLED ! This grow wouldn't be possible at all without the light and the tent!
😃 🐉

Picture 20240301091252
Pilted

Pilted

You plants are looking good, my sunset sherbet in the tent says hello
IMG 20240301 112056105 HDR

I don't like to get mine below 68° I personally believe anything below 68° can stunt growth, but I'm no oro so this could be inaccurate information. I have a heater in my lung room that connects to a little thermostat, works like a charm.
IMG 20240301 112556923

IMG 20240301 112603119 HDR

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
You plants are looking good, my sunset sherbet in the tent says helloView attachment 2128985
I don't like to get mine below 68° I personally believe anything below 68° can stunt growth, but I'm no oro so this could be inaccurate information. I have a heater in my lung room that connects to a little thermostat, works like a charm.
View attachment 2128992
View attachment 2128993
Yea I got the vivosun one it has a temp setting. And the inline fan will keep my humidity lower. 🙃 so far they are living! 😆 beautiful plant man. Looks like a gelato almost too! 😃 happy growing!

Pilted

Pilted

That tall one you have looks about like how my bubba kush looked when I stripped all the fan leaves, super cropped it in halve and tied the top head to the bottom part of the stem.
IMG 20240301 152110339

All I got left of that one that's not in jars. But it really helped to spread that one into a nice bush plant. Head room always been an issue for me so keeping them small and bush always been the goal.

Also the smaller plants would have time to catch up to the bigger one with that method.

It's really brutal when you do it and some just couldn't ever imagine doing that to a plant but it yielded decent 3 1/2 OZ and was very healthy.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
That tall one you have looks about like how my bubba kush looked when I stripped all the fan leaves, super cropped it in halve and tied the top head to the bottom part of the stem.
View attachment 2129098
All I got left of that one that's not in jars. But it really helped to spread that one into a nice bush plant. Head room always been an issue for me so keeping them small and bush always been the goal.

Also the smaller plants would have time to catch up to the bigger one with that method.

It's really brutal when you do it and some just couldn't ever imagine doing that to a plant but it yielded decent 3 1/2 OZ and was very healthy.
The tall one is a pineapple express auto I've not done anything to. Surprisingly. The one on the far right is the strawberry kush it ran into so many problems with that grow its doing good now tho so I'll get some small nugs off of it. 😃 anything is better than nothing I say! 😃

Pilted

Pilted

The tall one is a pineapple express auto I've not done anything to. Surprisingly. The one on the far right is the strawberry kush it ran into so many problems with that grow its doing good now tho so I'll get some small nugs off of it. 😃 anything is better than nothing I say! 😃
Yeah if it's an auto don't try that technic lol. My bad. They look good I was just thinking if that was mine.... But an auto nevermind bad idea. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Yeah if it's an auto don't try that technic lol. My bad. They look good I was just thinking if that was mine.... But an auto nevermind bad idea. 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Yea I'm totally just leaving it be.

Pilted

Pilted

Just put a northern lights in for it's 48 hour soak. I think I'm trying to pinch the top head closed every couple days, instead of topping it. See if I can transfer the growth to the lower branches without losing the main colas. Idk if that would work or not????
Screenshot 20240301 155548

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Just put a northern lights in for it's 48 hour soak. I think I'm trying to pinch the top head closed every couple days, instead of topping it. See if I can transfer the growth to the lower branches without losing the main colas. Idk if that would work or not????
View attachment 2129107
Cool. Are you gonna make a thread for the show? Sounds interesting to me.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Of course 😎. And anyone reading this I could totally utilize and do a decent grow journal showing off a 4x4 complete grow tent, with lights and fans and whatever else you want showed off. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 Js.
Be bold or go home! 😆 🤣 😂 😹 good luck 😉

Bilber

Bilber

Ya know.....Trustfall recently posted asking if someone wanted run a dozen or so of something or other.....just a heads up...kinda being sponsored......ish....

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Ya know.....Trustfall recently posted asking if someone wanted run a dozen or so of something or other.....just a heads up...kinda

😆 there ya go pilted! Phenohunt trustfall genetics. Pretty cool but I'm more to just smoke it.

Top Bottom