Don't EVER tell me LEDs are bunk!

• Thread starter Medijuana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GP73LPC

I won't link two of the ICMAG threads I started, but if you google the two following strings you will find all the proof you need that LEDS have arrived...

'Can LEDs do a pound per harvest'

And

'LED Grow results grams per watt'

^^^^ all the proof is in those threads... ;)

Great job btw....

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

a picture is a thousand words. and like i said i have a degree in horticulture.

plus my strain is hard to beat with Kosher x orignal OG cut.... kinda hard THC over 30%.
i don't need to smoke someones herb to tell if it's high in THC content
i would only need to smoke it to judge its effects are pleasing and long lasting and its taste
by the pictures i see you posted, it looks alright, not anything to convince any long term grower to LED

then you mention HPS
HPS by themselves are not that great by themselves. the buds produced by HPS only grows are very large and are covered with thc.... but..... if you think that HPS ALONE LOOKS GOOD try adding a metal halide. Ushio Blue, Sunmaster 6k full nova, solis tek 4k (very much like a hps spectrum but with high UVB)
the spectrum in a nice MH will increase terpene and thc prodution far above ANY BRAND HPS running by itself

and let me just give you a clue
KOSHER ALONE WINS EVERY CANNABIS CUP SINCE ITS RELEASE
NOW EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM KNOW WHAT THE OG IS...
SO IMAGINE THEM FUCKING
THEN GROWING OUT 300
AND PICKING 1 KEEPER

and if you look i did compliment you lower photos on page 1 with the larger buds... BUT they cannot compare to buds under HID

now the day that LED can do better than ANY BRAND H.I.D. LIGHT can do with less electricity then post. otherwise some new grower who has no idea what light to buy might buy LED
that should only be done to experiminet after you have mastered true growing with HID and also OUTDOOR GROWS! master growing in general. then master the strain of your choosing. because each strain needs to be mastered to obtain its most precocious genetic enhancements.
master you nutes whether pure organic AACT teas, FPE ferments, or Chemicals like H&G, GH, GrowTek, Botanicaire whatever your chosing.

once you master growing any basic edible fruiting plant
you move onto cannabis
master cannabis in general
master a nute program of your chosing
then
master your strain
then fuck with lighting AND DO A SIDE BY SIDE with PANDA FILM SEPERATING THE ROOMS LIGHT FROM ONE ANOTHER SO LIGHT BLEEDING DOESN'T HELP THE OTHER SIDE!
THAT WAY YOU CAN HAVE A TRUE CONTROL GROW WITH THE EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE

View attachment 412846
Photoshopped pic on the last one.........what ya hiding? Changing color saturation to make ur buds look better........thats a first lmfao!

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

I won't link two of the ICMAG threads I started, but if you google the two following strings you will find all the proof you need that LEDS have arrived...

And

Great job btw....
You know!

Pisces

Pisces

And

Once again, LED's are Bunk……...and so is ICMag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom