Don't Use Roots Excel With Sterilizers(i.e. Zone, Hydro Fungicide, H202, etc..) !!!!

• Thread starter NRG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I recently mixed some Roots Excelurator and DM Gold Zone along with DM Gold Veg (A+B), and a bit of CalMag... Then took my net pots out of my UC buckets and proceeded to drench them with the mix... A few days later I've got some nice roots coming out of the net pots... I'm still not gonna put Roots Excelurator in my UC, but I will prob crown feed with Great White and add AquaShield to the res if I ditch the Zone down the road... :thinking

M

Mmmmasonite

I had a rep talk with the owner. I will be posting a written letter or more definitive proof from the owner or company in the next week or so.
I am the guy he was talkin to so....if you guys have a question about House & Garden…Just respond to this thread or message me…Let me put this confusion to bed……Roots Excelurator has beneficial bacteria in it….Would you put your secret recipe online? I don’t think so….Here is some info for you……….
This product is without a doubt the most powerful rooting stimulant available. It works by forming a membrane around roots and protecting them from harmful bacteria and fungus. Roots Excelurator will not only protect your plants from harmful root disease, but it will also cure existing cases of root rot.
Derived From: Organic biological organisms, Ammonium Nitrate, and Potassium Hydroxide.
Ingredients Explained: This amazing biological water and/or soil treatment protects the root zone by ridding the plant of unwanted microbial pests. This beneficial root stimulator will easily out perform all other root simulators! Roots Excelurator is packaged in an aluminum canister to preserve organic ingredients and beneficial organisms.
Application: Add 1.1 ml of Roots Excelurator to every gallon of water in the nutrient solution. Administer at every feeding during the first two weeks of the rearing cycle. At 1.1 ml/gallon, Roots Excelurator is the least expensive root stimulant, per dose, on the market.

So the pretty silver bottle is not for looks….This protects the bacteria by staying colder than plastic. Peace and good luck!

Top Bottom