Doobieduck's Fine Cannabis Flowers

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
I am just getting into my studio images from last fall, I know you guys are going to appreciate some of these. Thanks always for your likes. Here more of the HammerHead SourDubb x Querkle, these done with flash showing of f the resin content, not much green showing here..cheers...
LA1A6451 sourdubb x querkle W
LA1A6461 sourdubb x querkle W
LA1A6463 sourdubb x querkle W
LA1A6468 sourdubb x querkle W
LA1A6471 sourdubb x querkle W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Want something new..here it is:
I certainly will NOT take all the credit for this as there are some fine breeders work displayed in my new poly-hybrid. I grew out for the first time this summer, only one plant, possibly more next summer. I've rarely released photos of her but have bunches to add in the next couple weeks..peace..

The low down on the genetics..

Chunky Moonshine =Deep Chunk x Menage a Moonshune (Menage a Moonshine is a creation of mine, Mist of Destruction (MOD) Seed MĂ©nage a Trio grown from a breeder pack by me in 2012, crossed with pollen from an Old Moonshine F2 male I grew out also in 2012, the original F2s OMs seed direct from Bohempian) ..DC is Deep Chunk

Menage a Trio is:
(Dreamweaver X Godbud) X (Arjans haze X Cinnamon)
The mom was a Dreamweaver. all indica. Mod crosses it with a Godbud male. all indica. So there's a bunch of 'DreamGoddess' seeds.
But a nearby Cinnamon Haze (Arjan's Haze x jack Herer cinnamon pheno), tossed some pollen and it got on the Dreamweaver moms.
So there's also some CHD (Cinnamon Haze Dreamweaver) seeds. So there are two strains of hybrid seeds. DG and CHD.

Old Time Moonshine
A true Hashplant, selected for its outstanding production of large, clear gland heads. This mostly indica hybrid really packs a musky/fruity punch with a medium height producing large, dense buds glistening with trichomes. She is more musky than fruity with a burgundy/earthen flavour at cure. Top notch Moonshine!

DC is Tom Hills Deep Chunk a breeder pack given to me personally by Tom.
Breeder description:
Deep Chunk
Deep Chunk This unique broadleaf from Afghanistan was introduced to Northern California in the latter part of the 1970 A fast flowering plant with thick stems, short internodes, and excellent resin production of the highest quality. The smoke is thick and full-bodied. Flavors range from skunk to Hashy pine, from grapefruit, to chocolate, to coffee. Deep Chunk breeds true for many traits and has earned a solid reputation as a valuable tool in many breeding programs.

LA1A7276 chunky moonshine W
LA1A7277 chunky moonshine W
LA1A7284 chunky moonshine W
LA1A7289 chunky moonshine W
LA1A7304 chunky moonshine W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
usstoner many thanks, a bit since my last update, I don't know what to say. The grow has had it's challenges, cold temps haunting me, 5 below outside the grow room is tough to keep up with.
I'm now shooting some purple images, only a few, no huge buds, but this grow was about colour and that I'm achieving. Up first Gooey Breeders Midnight Snow...thanks for your patience DD
Mid snow 2748 2477 W
Mid snow 2550 2520 W
Mid snow 2485 2515 W
Mid snow 2348 2377 W
Mid snow 2342 W
Midnight snow 2382 2411 W

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Want something new..here it is:
I certainly will NOT take all the credit for this as there are some fine breeders work displayed in my new poly-hybrid. I grew out for the first time this summer, only one plant, possibly more next summer. I've rarely released photos of her but have bunches to add in the next couple weeks..peace..

The low down on the genetics..

Chunky Moonshine =Deep Chunk x Menage a Moonshune (Menage a Moonshine is a creation of mine, Mist of Destruction (MOD) Seed MĂ©nage a Trio grown from a breeder pack by me in 2012, crossed with pollen from an Old Moonshine F2 male I grew out also in 2012, the original F2s OMs seed direct from Bohempian) ..DC is Deep Chunk

Menage a Trio is:
(Dreamweaver X Godbud) X (Arjans haze X Cinnamon)
The mom was a Dreamweaver. all indica. Mod crosses it with a Godbud male. all indica. So there's a bunch of 'DreamGoddess' seeds.
But a nearby Cinnamon Haze (Arjan's Haze x jack Herer cinnamon pheno), tossed some pollen and it got on the Dreamweaver moms.
So there's also some CHD (Cinnamon Haze Dreamweaver) seeds. So there are two strains of hybrid seeds. DG and CHD.

Old Time Moonshine
A true Hashplant, selected for its outstanding production of large, clear gland heads. This mostly indica hybrid really packs a musky/fruity punch with a medium height producing large, dense buds glistening with trichomes. She is more musky than fruity with a burgundy/earthen flavour at cure. Top notch Moonshine!

DC is Tom Hills Deep Chunk a breeder pack given to me personally by Tom.
Breeder description:
Deep Chunk
Deep Chunk This unique broadleaf from Afghanistan was introduced to Northern California in the latter part of the 1970 A fast flowering plant with thick stems, short internodes, and excellent resin production of the highest quality. The smoke is thick and full-bodied. Flavors range from skunk to Hashy pine, from grapefruit, to chocolate, to coffee. Deep Chunk breeds true for many traits and has earned a solid reputation as a valuable tool in many breeding programs.

View attachment 562177 View attachment 562178 View attachment 562179 View attachment 562180 View attachment 562181
You never cease to keep me in awe of the beauty of this wonderful plant. You sir are an artist thru and thru. :cool:

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
No one has a better lock on purple genetics than Gooey Breeder IMO, here's his Purple Mayhem from my grow.

I'm not getting this type purple from any others yet, I might give the rest a cold night out or two.

The challenge here for me is to capture images with the pistles remaining white and not picking up some sort of color from the digital process, lighting, etc.. Oh and the grow, getting a female, having her prosper! Enjoy as always...

IMG 2136 purple mahem W
IMG 2148 purple mahem W
IMG 2142 purple mahem W
IMG 2160 purple mahem W
IMG 2153 purple mahem W
IMG 2147 purple mahem W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Back to Rocket Bubble from last fall, pics you haven't seen. Guys just a quick update that ain't shit, I'm still alive and here daily, just don't have anything worthy of posting quite yet..I'll make that up in the end. Happy summer friends...
LA1A8179 Rocket Bubble W
LA1A8180 Rocket Bubble W
LA1A8187 Rocket Bubble W
LA1A8189 Rocket Bubble W

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Great beauty here! That P.mayhem looks a lot like Norstars dark desire.. You, Ray Camp. photo. , and the greenbambino have some the best shot always! thanks for sharing, cheers!:smoking:

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
@Seamaiden they might be a little over-sharpened in Photoshop. I try not to overdue it but the filter has it's own mind sometimes remembering the settings last used. Thus if I used a 50% on another image then use it again, third rocket Bubble pic in series, without paying attention that image too will be at 50%. Most cannabis pics I never use over about 20%.
Really? Me not paying attention...I sometimes process way too many pics in a day and find myself nodding off while doing them. Then it's time to quit and splash in the hot tub. Thanks for posting, and @NCascadeSolo great input...
I am growing again soon to share more...

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
@Seamaiden thank you..as always. I am always trying to do better, that is getting harder and harder to do! Smiles..the grow is in for summer, pulled 5 males today, hate these days! DD

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Again thank you everyone for your input, views, and likes. Appreciated greatly!
And to revive this thread, from my 2014 grow one I missed posting. This variety is one I call Bohempians’ Misty, from a breeder many know on the boards as Bohempian. Described to me as; “some old Dutch classic mix of Northern Light, Widow. I bet it is still sold under many names by Nirvana and similar seed cos. interesting on this all plants were permanently trifoliates.” It is his OTM x Misty.

I too had Trifoliadates tops that had 3 leaves and were deformed a bit. Here she is flowering close to finishing. The meds were rated very highly by patients that tried it. These images all natural lighting..enjoy.
LA1A6932 misty S W
LA1A6933 misty S W
LA1A6934 misty S W
LA1A6939 misty S W
LA1A6948 misty S W
LA1A6956 misty S W

Latest posts

Top Bottom