Doobieduck's Fine Cannabis Flowers

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
It is past time I get a flower thread started here. I hope you'll enjoy these fresh from my garden each week. At least I'll try to keep um fresh and updated weekly as we mature together. Next year I'll try and give The Farm a detailed grow diary as well. Anyone having any any questions about the grow please shoot those my way- I'll be happy to report on that.
These were all grown in sandy loam natural soil here that was amended with cow shit and ash from my fall limb burn pile-no garbage. Each in a 6 foot home made smart pot type ring made with weed block fabric raised about 8 to 12 inches above the ground to allow more air to the roots. Started early indoors then moved to those pots already in my greenhouse. The greenhouse is very open, only the top canopy was left on all summer, the doors and sides rolled up. My temps get many days over 100 our lows are early and way down there, example: on June 9th we had a 26 degree morning, it was 34 inside the greenhouse, all closed up with no heat. And we have already had a 38 degree night with the frost coming soon.
Today I'd like to feature some fine genetics from Tom Hill, his Monkey Haze. It is Deep Chink X Haze. Enjoy the pix and thanks for your views and comments….DD

Img 4548 m haze w

Img 4549 m haze w

Img 4550 m haze w

Img 4551 m haze w

Img 4552 m haze w

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh, I'm subscribed. I just read two or three weeks ago that BPG is reopening, too. I read so often through the patient groups emailing lists about your pictures. I don't know if you know that, but it's true.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Doobie, looking great. Its so nice to see you sharing your art with us, Oh yeah the pics are pretty nice too. I can't wait to see more.

Would you please share some pics of whatever it is you are smoking at the moment?

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd like to thank all of you for your welcome, your friendship, and kind posts. I'm going to try and update this thread weekly as the girls mature, I hope I can keep up. I'll do bi-weekly if at all possible. I have also in the garden Sweet Tooth #4 IBL from a good friend SoTF at Survival at the Fittest seed. I'm told she is:

Swt #3, and Swt #4 were created by Spice of Life many years ago (Breeder Steve) some special Swt #4 plants from the originals almost a decade ago were made, a bunch of F2's and eventually worked them down with heavy selection emphasis on sweet sugary citrus aroma & excessive trichome production to a 5th generation inbred seed line which is the Swt #4 IBL.

She is chunky, very resinous, and very very sweet..I'm looking forward to her finish. Enjoy the pix, more to come and soon, thanks for your views...DD

IMG 4524 tooth W
IMG 4525 tooth W
IMG 4526 tooth W
IMG 4527 tooth W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Sea Maiden, thank you for those kind words..I’d like to feature two more varieties in my grow, these obtained directly from the breeders. Carolina Blue x Digital Berry, by Dank.Frank, and Double Moon or Double Fun by Bohempian.

I no longer have contact with either of these breeders. If anyone sees them around the boards please send them a link to this thread here at the Farm so they can watch the progress of their unique genetics.

I am grateful and honored to grow out this fine work by them and was doing a detailed grow journal for them in return for their generocity at another forum; that forum suddenly terminated my membership with no warning nor reasons for thier actions.

Their reasons and motives for not allowing me to return and share my love of cannabis, my images, and progress for many breeders, I guess we'll never know. Please invite Dank.Frank and Bohempian to join us here at the Farm.

Thank you..please enjoy the pix!

From my notes they are:

Carolina Blue x Digital Berry Bx1
Carolina Blue was found and named by Phillthy in a single pack of seeds made by Arawn. Arawn, being the generous sort had donated his creation, Blue Sat 2.2 x Grape Krush to Seedboo to be given away as freebies. The Carolina was a sport pheno and is expected rare. The remaining seeds Arawn donated and others presumably received have to date not surfaced. This cut was found in the fall of 2009 and her gentic heritage make her an excellent modern blueberry.

Digital Berry Bx1 is the first generation backcross of a 21 year old Blueberry clone called Digital Berry. The legend of the seed line here is HONESTLY, the Bluebubble male. This male happened to be Digital Berry x Sour Bubble Bx2. It was matter of what was in the flower room, as I understand it, that the Bx1 exists. This makes the line we are working with Digital Berry x (Digital Berry x Sour Bubble Bx2) and many of the traits of the Digital Berry mom have been locked in and trapped in various combinations. The male saved, contains the most known Digital Berry expressions all in one plant I have seen throughout the Bx1 line currently.
Chili_Berkster used the original Bluebubble male to pollinate many things...all of which were superior to their respective parents. Chili_B did an amazing job with that male.

IMG 4642 CBxDB W

IMG 4643 CBxDB W

IMG 4644 CBxDB W

OM Double Fun:
Double fun is strain developed by Wernard Bruining (positronic) Greenhouse seeds selling knock off selfed line of clone from old dutch dead positronic libary, known as Citral (chitral/skunk) and call it Lemon Skunk. Wernard is the original creator, Cees from No Mercy supply keeping this line too but that Double Moon have in blood original double fun by Wernard

IMG 4621 dbl fun W

IMG 4623 dbl fun W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Some beautiful and tasty looking girls there DD. Much respect for taking such care to give credit where it is due and paying such homage to the original breeders.

Sir it's my pleasure to do ^ that ^. I've always made that my first priority in sharing my images as most of the time I've offered my talents to breeders in appreciation for thier work and those seeds. All i'm doing is giving thier genetics the best chance to flourish I can provide,,,then steel some pix of the babes in the end! Peace..

How bout SoTF..anyone see him around send him this link. This is Sweet Tooth #4 IBL by him and Survival of The Fittest seed. One I'm looking forward to what she looks like hen she's ripe. Thanks for your vies..DD

IMG 4648 Tooth W

IMG 4649 Tooth W

IMG 4651 Tooth W

IMG 4652 Tooth W

IMG 4655 Tooth W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Ms Maiden thanks so for your support.
I'm am very lucky to have these genetics but I try my hardest to make myself worthy of them by my grows and supporting the breeders who give me this opportuniy.
Here are a few more pixels of MOD Menage A' Trio. I'm a little behind most of my neighbors when it comes to finishing, possibly my greenhouse plays into that. Thanks for your views and posts..DD
IMG 4659 Trio W
IMG 4662 Trio W
IMG 4663 Trio W
IMG 4664 Trio W
IMG 4667 Trio W
IMG 4682 Trio W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh how pleasant it is to come here in the morning and sit down to chat with some old friends, and new ones too!
Smok'n Gun many thanks buddy, Dank.Frank..so nice to find you, or you find me..whatever.. especially nice to unight you with my grow of your fine genetics and work my friend. I'm so sorry that was not allowed elsewhere. I'll do my best to represent your work to full bloom here and not get banned..LOL!

Sox that love n light comment hits home, thanks, lighting is the key to my life as understanding it reflects upon my images.

So the SeaMaid likes duck wings...thank you SeaMaiden, I'm sorry I haven't been able to capture any hummers this fall. But Duck wings I have, these are MBS, Mind Body n Soul from Wally Duck. They are rippening fast on me so I thought I'd share them here today. Going to the studio soon...peace..DD
IMG 5195 MBS W
IMG 5198 MBS W
IMG 5199 MBS W
IMG 5200 MBS W
IMG 5202 MBS W

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That looks to be a rather strongly Sativa-leaning line you're depicting here, Doobie. The trichomes are quite prominent on my display, clearly mostly cloudy (wait... what?). Yet it looks like she could go longer, given all those white pistils.

I like how the trichomes are so... 'pop-ee' on the screen. How are you lighting them? (My father is a photog, amateur but good enough to study with Adams prior to his death.) Are you adding flash, or...? I don't know enough about it to continue guessing, but I think I see that you did something special there with the lighting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom