DoobieDuck's Macro Cannabis Images

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Although not quite as refined as my still images, this my very first video now on youtube. Watch as the resins come into and out of focus. Humboldt Farms Old Family Purple..I'll get the sound right on the next one too...

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Are we going to see more of Doobie soon..I hope so, miss this place. I shot these the other day, this my Slummin Moonshine. She's putting out the pink pistils like mad and I'm capturing all day if you can imagine. You guys will get tired of me come November but until then I'm fucking busy..smiles..DD
Slummin moon 65 2SP W
Slummin moon 6546 SP W
Slummin moon 6632 SP W
Slummin moon 6676 SP W

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Are we going to see more of Doobie soon..I hope so, miss this place. I shot these the other day, this my Slummin Moonshine. She's putting out the pink pistils like mad and I'm capturing all day if you can imagine. You guys will get tired of me come November but until then I'm fucking busy..smiles..DD
View attachment 634176 View attachment 634177 View attachment 634178 View attachment 634179
WOW !!!! I would give a left nut to get my hands on some of your genetics. Well done sir

IIIQBIII

IIIQBIII

Amazing photos as always. Glad to see them still coming. I am happy to hear you are selling your own seeds! Thats awesome! I would buy some if I could find em.. lol ;)

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
IIIQBIII sir welcome, sorry to inform you I am not selling my seed, not quite yet. Soon we all hope.
What's going on now is busy shooting and the chop coming. Have to get those colas into the studio before the wifey chops um all off. Until then, more macros, this time KDS seed Kaseys' Gush. enjoy..DD
Casey gush 6721 SP W
KC gush 7329 SP W
KC gush 7412 SP W
KC gush 7498 SP W
KCgush 7583 SP W

IIIQBIII

IIIQBIII

Busy like mad but here's some art shots for Ya of LaPlata Labs Bubba Berry, various black n white techniques...enjoy..

:fire::fire::fire: as usual!!

Dude, what camera do you use? Or should I be asking what lens? I love macro photography, but those macro lens's are REALLLLLLLLLY pricey. I would hate to buy something useless.. any advice for a budding photographer? I try to take pictures of my stuff and it's NEVER as clear as this. Maybe its because I don't have a steady hand.. lol ;)

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
@IIIQBIII thank you for asking, to do these it's pricey, I saved for years. Shots like these I'm using Canon bodies, the Canon MPE 65mm macro lens, and a Stack Shot rail. Each image is a combination of 60 frames! I'm still learning, after a year, how to use it so my images should improve?
A budding photographer, some of the new point and shoots are capturing some decent macro images. It's not only the camera and lens but the lighting and other factors play a part in the results. KDS Seed Kaseys Gush enjoy..
Kc gush 1862 W
Kc gush 1905 W
Kc gush 2036 W
Kc gush 2099 W
Kc gush 2232 W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
[QUOTE="Seamaiden, post: 1790070, member: 12515"...but glad I see them now. Wow![/QUOTE] Thanks Girl, I'm happy you're moved and here for the fall show. By the way, I feel your pain now, Lassen Supervisors banned all growing medical or not. Now the work starts.
Slummin Moonshine a little airy but makes up for that in resins and aroma..enjoy..
Slummin moon 2464 W

Slummin moon 2468 W
Slummin moon 2570 W
Slummin moon 2653 W

Top Bottom