DoobieDuck's Macro Cannabis Images

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Nice work mi amigo. I have seen your pics in skunk I think it was I just remember your name reading it in a mag. Any way nice work man.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Lol now I remember the pic it was a freshly pressed chunk of bubble sitting in front of a press. I just seen it the other day flipping through an old skunk mag think it was The Emerald Cup issue.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
OG gone..thanks for recognizing the technique, and Organic Ganj...yes that pressed hash image is also in Ed Rosenthals new book "Beyond Buds" where he feature the art of making good hash.

What about macros, well I just finished growing out another Apollo Purps for some shots. I also hit her with pollen from a male Apollo Purps that might just insure macros like these in the future. I'm not really happy with these as letting her go to mostly cloudy caused the trichs to reflect the lighting terribly, causing halo and blurr issues. The thread needed something fresh..peace..DD

Purps 1920 W
Purps 2042 W
Purps 2114 2194 W
Purps 2194 W
Purps 2775 2824 W

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Thank god Doobie doesnt enter potm contest :D
@DoobieDuck can you show how you are setting up camera lighting etc. when taking these shots? Amazing work!

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you all so much, the comments are appreciated much more than you can imagine. Something alive in my lens? I came across this guy the other day,think he's a thrip thought I'd throw him in here.

To capture them they have to remain absolutely still, his antennae were moving a little yet despite that one of the best I've captured of something this small living and walking amongst the resins. Give a good idea of size. Mites absolutely ruin macro images. Not only at this magnification are they visible, but their webs going from resin to resin really fuck up the shots. I have had my spells with them in the past, so far so good with this small grow. Lots more macros in the making guys..DD

5946 bug thrip W

H

happy b

Thank you all so much, the comments are appreciated much more than you can imagine. Something alive in my lens? I came across this guy the other day,think he's a thrip thought I'd throw him in here.

To capture them they have to remain absolutely still, his antennae were moving a little yet despite that one of the best I've captured of something this small living and walking amongst the resins. Give a good idea of size. Mites absolutely ruin macro images. Not only at this magnification are they visible, but their webs going from resin to resin really fuck up the shots. I have had my spells with them in the past, so far so good with this small grow. Lots more macros in the making guys..DD

View attachment 510475
blagh!u can see its probosis stabbing into the leaf material.little fucker.it looks like a green aphid.those little fucks can shit out a load of exact replicas of itself.
i wonder if it got high Sucking the goodness out the bud?

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy b many thanks, Taoster you as well, I've changed my description everywhere. Bulldog appreciate the comment, good thoughts buddy, always great to have you hear. More macros are in the making. I love doing these yet frustrating at times. Shoot hundreds of images to get one or two I feel good about. Love seeing them liked and appreciated here..peace..DD

Doobies' Rocket Bubble..
RBubble 4237 W
RBubble 4487 W
RBubble 4575 W
RBubble 4905 W
RBubble 4987 W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Friends, I'm happy to announce my making the cover of Skunk, out now. June issue 2015. I've yet to get my hands on one,stole this shot off eBay where there's a few floating around.

I know my macro images and a story by me are also included. Thanks to all of you that I'm enjoying this notoriety, many more things going on too. Plus growing..yes the grow is in and as soon as the varieties are sexed I'll let you know what we have in store for flower pics. Thanks as always for following and appreciating my art..it means bunches to me..puff puff pass..DD

Skunk macro cover 3 2015 W

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Just went through the thread here, and all I've got is Wow! Phenomenal shots, really highlighting the sheer beauty of what this plant is. Thank you for posting these!

One Love,
tobh

Top Bottom