Doobies' Summer 2018 All Black Grow

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys my plans for summer are in the germ stage. What I’m calling “Doobies’ All Black Grow”..everyone welcome. I’m going to focus on getting back into more of my fine art type images and this multi-variety colorful grow should give me some nice girls to do that. just imagine the macro guys.

What’s all black?.. some of my varieties I almost let go extinct- ones I created such as my Rocket Bubble F2s and my last three seed of a cross I created with 1990 seed from our friend Esbes’ ErdPurt, Doobs’ Purt, thus breeding and saving both those.

And never before grown out varieties I created such as: Doobies Midnight Biscuit=((Doobies Midnight Blackberry=(Doobies Midnight Snow x Relentless Black Berry Rose)x Seed of Compassions(Pink Biscuit)= (Pink Lemonade x Gorilla Biscuit)….smiles….

Along with sharing with you some of the rarities I found in a search across the web for dark dank cannabis. Colors will be from almost black, to so purple it’s black, to oh those Roses. The dankest of greys might show up, and even some green varieties that my late October 26 degrees could wake up some hidden dark genes within..Who knows; truly not even the breeders could tell me for sure; If there's an = sign and nothing following- I have no lineage. But your comments or additions considered and welcomed here.....

Dabman’s Organic Man on the Mountain, Toll House Pie =Moms Cookie x Sly Pie, Sly Pie Express= Pineapple Express G13 Labs x Sly Pie, Sly Pie F2=sly Pie x Wipie52

RSSC Howard the Duck BX1, Howard the Monk= Howard the Duck x Tranquil Elephantizer Remix V2. Darkwing Duck= Howard the Duck x Intergalactic

Ace Peyote Purple=

Blue Mint -FJ’s Mountain High Seed= Compton Cookies and VisionThai/Blueberry

Doobies' Purt=Doobies’ Mayhem Purt BX= Doobs’ Mayhem Purt x Esbe Erd Purt(Erdbeer x Purpuera Ticinensis)

Doobies’ Mayhem Purt F2= Doobs’ Mayhem Purt x Mayhem Purt)

Doobies’ Midnight Biscuit= Doobies Midnight Blackberry(Doobies Midnight Snow x Relentless Blk Berry Rose)x(Pink Biscuit)=(Pink Lemonade x Gorilla Biscuit))

Doobies’ Rocket Bubble#1-F2 Esbe(Eroc DP x HTC DC) x Head(Mss x SB) 2009
Rocket Bubble #2-F2 Esbe (Eroc DP x HTC DC) x Head(Mss x SB) 2012

Farmer Joe-Humboldt Black indica=, Farmer Joe-Black Rose x Flo F9s=, Farmer Joe Black Rose x Goji OG=
CSI Humboldt Mendocino Purple F2= and CSI Humboldt Mendocino BX1=

Cool Mo Menage A Deisel= MOD Dreamgoddess x Rez Sour Diesel IBL
Ken Dog KDS Dr.Grape=JDS Pink Lady x Grape Gorilla Gush
Comacus Black Domina F2=
Swami The One x The Black x NL5

I hope I got all that right. I am hoping for one girl each. Growing outdoor in my greenhouse with open windows. The county made me put a 7 foot chain link fence with privacy slats in it, fuck- the plastic is not see thru but that's the way redneck supervisors think. The wifey and I made many presentations at many Supes meetings just to get to grow here so we are sorta happy. I can still shoot pics. Thanks all for visiting and following DD

...winters been busy with beans......
Doobies summer 2018 all black grow
Doobies summer 2018 all black grow 2
Doobies summer 2018 all black grow 3
Doobies summer 2018 all black grow 4
Doobies summer 2018 all black grow 5

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh you guys, Doobies' been way to busy but now settling in for a summer of fun and getting to posting pix from this grow. Thanks all of you for staying with me in my drought of posts.

Here is whats in now confirmed females. Not all are doing good but most will get us some decent images. And some good medicine. The pots are 10 gallon and 30 gallon. I'm not sold on them but time will tell. First a gnat issue as they need to be watered rather often. Using mosquito dunks to control that. A few mites appeared I think I fought them back.

I purchased a couple racks to make more room for some, some of those growing up thru them you might see, good for support. Not shown some tomato cages I'm putting over some girls now. It's a jungle, I will train and work with them all summer it seems. It looks like rather than having 12 plants that produce around 8 or more pounds these will produce much less. I am worried about stress in these pots. Good luck Doob.....

Dabman- SlyPie, Sly Pie Express, Carrot Cake, First Blood, and Toll house pie

RSC Seed- DaffyDuck, Howard Duck BX1, Platty Purps, Howard Monk F2, Darkwing Duck

Farmer John- Rose x Flo F-9, Humboldt Black Indica

JeffWixEnki genetics- Black Rose x Goji OG

Bohempain- SDxF13

Cool Mo- MOD cross

Ken Dog- Doctor Grape and JSD Sugar Drum

Comacus- Black Domina F2

Soupy- The White x Goji OG, Blk Rose x Goji OG

Mountain High seed-Blue Mint

CSI Humboldt seed- Mendo BX1, CSI Mendo Purp F2

Unknown Prophet- Sweet Tooth(Durban Poison x OJ Tahoe), Mary Chino (Cherry kush x OJ Tahoe)

The Rev- Hemmy Black and Comma Cluster

Seed Junkie genetics- Kush Cake

Exotic- genetics Shrieker

Rare Dankness -Star Killer

DoobieDuck -Snowy Tine, Midnight Biscuit, Doobies Purt, Midnight Snow F2, AppyCheese

IMG 8014 grow wide W
IMG 8016 grow wide W
IMG 8017 grow wide W

souf69

souf69

Oh you guys, Doobies' been way to busy but now settling in for a summer of fun and getting to posting pix from this grow. Thanks all of you for staying with me in my drought of posts.

Here is whats in now confirmed females. Not all are doing good but most will get us some decent images. And some good medicine. The pots are 10 gallon and 30 gallon. I'm not sold on them but time will tell. First a gnat issue as they need to be watered rather often. Using mosquito dunks to control that. A few mites appeared I think I fought them back.

I purchased a couple racks to make more room for some, some of those growing up thru them you might see, good for support. Not shown some tomato cages I'm putting over some girls now. It's a jungle, I will train and work with them all summer it seems. It looks like rather than having 12 plants that produce around 8 or more pounds these will produce much less. I am worried about stress in these pots. Good luck Doob.....

Dabman- SlyPie, Sly Pie Express, Carrot Cake, First Blood, and Toll house pie

RSC Seed- DaffyDuck, Howard Duck BX1, Platty Purps, Howard Monk F2, Darkwing Duck

Farmer John- Rose x Flo F-9, Humboldt Black Indica

JeffWixEnki genetics- Black Rose x Goji OG

Bohempain- SDxF13

Cool Mo- MOD cross

Ken Dog- Doctor Grape and JSD Sugar Drum

Comacus- Black Domina F2

Soupy- The White x Goji OG, Blk Rose x Goji OG

Mountain High seed-Blue Mint

CSI Humboldt seed- Mendo BX1, CSI Mendo Purp F2

Unknown Prophet- Sweet Tooth(Durban Poison x OJ Tahoe), Mary Chino (Cherry kush x OJ Tahoe)

The Rev- Hemmy Black and Comma Cluster

Seed Junkie genetics- Kush Cake

Exotic- genetics Shrieker

Rare Dankness -Star Killer

DoobieDuck -Snowy Tine, Midnight Biscuit, Doobies Purt, Midnight Snow F2, AppyCheese

View attachment 816923 View attachment 816924 View attachment 816925
Looks good my man, but man those ladies need bigger shoes! Maybe a constant drip drip could help.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Guys Blue Mint from FJ at Mountain High seed. Before and after Doobies radical haircut, she'll come around. She was a revegger. Can I ask, If anyone knows anything about the Humboldt Black Indica I have from Farmer Joe, lineage, genetics, looks, grow thread anywhere? Please let me know thanks in advance...@souf69 they get dripped 6 times a days, I agree they need more help, stepping up the ferts in bringing some around. About half of them were reveg they need the most help. They'll do fine for images come fall....

IMG 8070 blue mint W
IMG 8072 after  blue mint W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Doobie live 10 minute interview with a great crew from South Africa...6 or so minutes into the show, enjoy..cheers.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok guys, things starting to ripen. Nov real bud shots yet but I think you'll like these. Doobies' SnowyTine= Doobs Snowy Purt(Gooey Midnight-snow x Esbe Erdpurt) x LaPlata Clementine. Going in deep for some pink pistils...thanks for having me..DD
2403 snowytine pink W
2404 snowytine pink W
2529 snowytine pink W
2741 snowytine pink W
2830 snowytine pink W

B

Burned Haze

How the fuck did I miss this thread :)

SUBSCRIBED AND WILL BE REFESHING THE PAGE AND YOUR WEBSITE EVERYDAY LOL

love your lineage choices, love your passion and pictures, I’m in love ....

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Heya DD, it’s been a while. It looks like things have been pretty good your way. Can’t believe I almost missed this thread. I am definitely looking forward to photos of your girls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom