Dose anyone grow fruit n veg in your back yards .

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

All right getting towards the end of June and the plants are all doing well.... Except for the Mexican sunflower ( torch) vanished...five of them as a matter of fact all underground to a gopher with nine lives.. I have wasted 5 gas bombs in the past month on that sucker and he still alive šŸ˜¬
IMG 20200623 091058812
IMG 20200623 091038260 HDR
IMG 20200623 091131083 HDR
IMG 20200623 091144973

Dvorah

Dvorah

Hey all. New to the cannabis growing world, but an old hand at gardening. I also keep chickens and bees and I teach urban beekeeping. One drop invited me by... I'm in Southern California where weed is legal and apparently really easy to grow. My first grow has been great. Looking forward to learning from everyone.. Nice to be here!
- Devi
20200623 081757
20200623 081757
IMG 20200625 080952 321
20200613 192818
20191124 111152

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hey all. New to the cannabis growing world, but an old hand at gardening. I also keep chickens and bees and I teach urban beekeeping. One drop invited me by... I'm in Southern California where weed is legal and apparently really easy to grow. My first grow has been great. Looking forward to learning from everyone.. Nice to be here!
- DeviView attachment 992544View attachment 992544View attachment 992545View attachment 992546View attachment 992547
Hi D welcome to the back yard so very glad you stopped in your birds look very healthy just like your plants , hope you enjoy some of the back stories in the thread feel free to post but no advertisements itā€™s just a home gardening lovers thread . See you over the fence soon Iā€™m just about to turn my new spud patch over and weed dragon the weeds . Od .

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

@One drop Was it you that kept referring to @william76 sending you seeds? I am pretty sure that I have seen them posting again. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
@One drop Was it you that kept referring to @william76 sending you seeds? I am pretty sure that I have seen them posting again. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Yes indeed thats correct Sn77 , I had lost my seed bank many years ago and could only clone grow cultivate @william76 generously sent seeds of a few strains Alien Dawg , pollys purple , NL#1 oh and some farmers seed bag seed I think he called it , first 2 strains no seeds viable but NL#1 had some really nice viable seeds as well as bag seed which I still have in my bank my wife was sick of NL#5 which I had run for 10 to 12 years in a area totally no legal Tasmania, I was saved what a top Dude he was his seeds produces great true to strain NL#1 , then I was lucky to get some Strawberry Cough and Girl Guide &cheese cuttings from a very close friend my wife wanted some NL x with SC I did got a male NL x with SC female, started making my own seed bank Strawberry Lights#1 . will76 Last 2 female seed plants on there last 2 weeks of flush , have already sent some SL#1 seed to the states it arrived undetected and already growing there ..... would also like to send to Will as well when heā€™s ready to have the favour returned . Od

1stonedman

1stonedman

Very impressive stuff fellas/ladies.. I am
buying my first property/home here in the next couple months, hoping to get around 2 acres and start a little micro homestead.. I've been strategizing, planning, and prepping constantly. This is a great thread for me to take inspiration.. thank you.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Very impressive stuff fellas/ladies.. I am
buying my first property/home here in the next couple months, hoping to get around 2 acres and start a little micro homestead.. I've been strategizing, planning, and prepping constantly. This is a great thread for me to take inspiration.. thank you.
Oh I bet that is so exciting mate your most welcome to come and hang out in our little n big gardens till then soak up all the info . Od .

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Beyond Heavy Rain, flooding since Sunday afternoon, supposed to clear Thursday, so Thursday will be the first copper spraying to stop any possible septoria issues, also no sign of early blight but the copper won't hurt that either, I hope they can hold off the molds and mildews until thenšŸ™šŸ¤žšŸ™

It's about time for a spritzing anyway, I was slow last year and had quite a battle with late blight and I would guess some septoria as well but I'm not positive the blight kind of took over everything at one point šŸ˜’šŸŒ±

read online last year that the Northeast is having quite a time with blight, don't have any reason to think this year will be different so that's my plan. I reckon I'll feed Friday morning instead of Sunday morning because of all the rain, they're getting a tablespoon of 20-20-20 once a week, will add in bloom nutes around the beginning of September here

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Beyond Heavy Rain, flooding since Sunday afternoon, supposed to clear Thursday, so Thursday will be the first copper spraying to stop any possible septoria issues, also no sign of early blight but the copper won't hurt that either, I hope they can hold off the molds and mildews until thenšŸ™šŸ¤žšŸ™

It's about time for a spritzing anyway, I was slow last year and had quite a battle with late blight and I would guess some septoria as well but I'm not positive the blight kind of took over everything at one point šŸ˜’šŸŒ±

read online last year that the Northeast is having quite a time with blight, don't have any reason to think this year will be different so that's my plan. I reckon I'll feed Friday morning instead of Sunday morning because of all the rain, they're getting a tablespoon of 20-20-20 once a week, will add in bloom nutes around the beginning of September here
Just realized that I didn't mention TomatoesšŸ…šŸ… once in that whole post!! LOL ..the whole game plan laid out, and no idea what the game was?! šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
šŸ¤ŸšŸ˜‰

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Got me a cantaloupe on a vine! First one I've ever grown! It's the only one so far and I'm really thinking about standing guard over it with a 12 gauge for any vermin rippers trying to steal it. šŸ˜‹

IMG 2002

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Got me a cantaloupe on a vine! First one I've ever grown! It's the only one so far and I'm really thinking about standing guard over it with a 12 gauge for any vermin rippers trying to steal it. šŸ˜‹

View attachment 994225
When you really have to worry about the cantaloupes is when they start to give off an odor that attracts mice as well as other rodents sometimes they'll literally naw a hole right in through the side and eat away... Congratulations on your first cantaloupe... there's no comparison to the ones you grow versus the ones you buy in the grocery store except the ones you know are often smaller, but not always..

Top Bottom