Dose anyone grow fruit n veg in your back yards .

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
What ag zone you in? So jealous of that too.
zone 8 for me.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Do you get freezing temps? Lots of aussies up here working in ski industry.

mashy

mashy

Temprent area mate lower southern Australia cool climate really .
Nice garden and beautiful dog. I must be somewhere near by - southern Australia with cool climate, some Mediterranean characteristics too. I find it to be great conditions for veges - love harvesting on a crisp morning

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Nice garden and beautiful dog. I must be somewhere near by - southern Australia with cool climate, some Mediterranean characteristics too. I find it to be great conditions for veges - love harvesting on a crisp morning
In tassie Cobba .

HarryHood

HarryHood

Consider putting in a peach tree if there is a variety that suits you climate. I didn't think peaches were that great until I ate one ripe off the tree. How wrong I was.
i've got a couple on my list that i want to plant this year. seems like they're the first fruit tree that nursery's near me run out of first every year. planning on ordering some bare root fruit trees soon

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’m already gearing up for my winter veggie season I need to keep ahead of the warm weather we are having cause it’s about to go north for the winter .... thanks guys for dropping past the back fence always my gate is open . Regards Od .

Top Bottom