double dipped sour banana

• Thread starter baggins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

baggins

so I have a couple of these going. I thought they might interest someone. I no I'm not the only person to go grow these out, but different farming brings different crops.

Double dipped sour banana
Double dipped sour banana 2
Double dipped sour banana 3
Double dipped sour banana 4
Double dipped sour banana 5
Double dipped sour banana 6
Double dipped sour banana 7
Double dipped sour banana 8
Double dipped sour banana 9
Double dipped sour banana 10
B

baggins

they are from Elite Genetics. not gonna be able to get these anymore, lol.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin good Baggins.:icon_spin:
When I grew it out I got 4 females from 5 seed. I liked a couple so much I rejuved them for cuts. A couple hits of it cuts right through any high you happen to have at the time. A lot of peeps around here really like it.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

nice photos
those first three look out of this world!

B

baggins

Thanks, looking forward to trying these soon. Did you take them a full 10 weeks?

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks awsome they look like there gonna yield pretty good to.

W

whiteberry

they look like they will have a good yeild i cant wait to see some dried nug shots

N

nvthis

Baggins, looks awesome bro. Yup, you are holding some potentially rare genetics my friend ; ) Pretty cool for a collector of such! Looking forward to that report.

D

Dan K

Thank you for the pics. I'm just a few day's behind your current grow. I'm on day 28 12/12. I chose this strain as my first grow. All OG supercropped, 5 gallon "Soma" mix og soil w/ raised buckets and active air, Bio Bizz Grow 12ml, Bloom 12ml, and Top Max 4ml, Budswell 2 tbsp, and 1tsp. og blackstrap molasses unsulphured per 1 gallon brewed and bubbled 24 hours and given everyother day. I chose to only have one plant to focus all my attention and energy on, for my first grow. Night temp 69 humidity 55, daytime 78 humidity 45, air cooled 600 watt enclosed and connected to my hvac "cold air output" in the basement. 4 foot, 17 tops, and looking amazing. TGA seems to have what I'm looking for next. However, I do have some chemhead and some alien og dogg I'm may hold onto for a bit from Elite. I was going to start these after I had the hang of things. Recent news has me holding onto them.

Dan K

B

baggins

Very nice... It smells banana?

Not mine. The smell while growing was sweet but not fruity. Since I have cured it for a month, the smell in dank funk. Not skunky, not fruity. But when you break open a bud, the entire room is engulfed with funk. The high is very stoney. I smoked 1/2 joint and spent 20 minutes looking for my car keys. They were in my hand the whole time.

Top Bottom