Double D's 4x4 Featuring Pineapple/mango Kush And Golden Lions Lemon Cookies.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

By Christmas I should have my meds back. I have the patience but I'll sure as hell be glad to have them back because life has been tough without them. I don't deal with anyone and won't so I will have to deal with my daily pain until then. I just keep telling myself it will be ok and trudge on.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Week 1 flower.
IMG 20151022 200010535
IMG 20151022 200019216

DismalDude

DismalDude

Today was a really bad day.I had to put down my best friend that had been my companion for over 15 years.It was so heartbreaking I can't even describe how hard it was but the thing is,we bring these special creatures into our lives and they change us so dramatically because they have unconditional love and look to us to guide their way in this life.
I'm going to miss my buddy so much.I will never forget the joy and love he brought into my life.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Today was a really bad day.I had to put down my best friend that had been my companion for over 15 years.It was so heartbreaking I can't even describe how hard it was but the thing is,we bring these special creatures into our lives and they change us so dramatically because they have unconditional love and look to us to guide their way in this life.
I'm going to miss my buddy so much.I will never forget the joy and love he brought into my life.
Its tough man, had to put down my best friend last yr n i still miss her...! Take care and cherish the good memories!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Its tough man, had to put down my best friend last yr n i still miss her...! Take care and cherish the good memories!
Thanks baba G,it is tough and it never gets easier but the memories are forever. :)
Btw buddy,that Lemon Cookie you had which I still have is stellar! Awesome work!

tobh

tobh

Supporter

Love me some Frank! Me and him were tight for a while, not in person, I went through a phase where he was played more than anything else though. Great thread here. Actually came in to get an idea of how much area a 4x4 provides in terms of grow space. Your thread refreshed my memory for needing to look into that :smoking: That LC came out looking like fire, that MK too. Shame about the seeding problem, proceed with caution with those.

Having been created from hermie nanners, the hermaphroditic traits will have been passed on as well and there's no telling what will cause them to show up. I have read that most kush varieties do have a tendency to throw nanners when slightly stressed or with pin hole light leaks; that's kind of how I wound up with a ton of Trainwreck X OG Kush seeds from a friend years back. Your ladies are looking excellent as of now though! Will be gorgeous to see how this run finishes out if you intend on running them out as long as you wanted to initially.

One Love,
tobh

DismalDude

DismalDude

Love me some Frank! Me and him were tight for a while, not in person, I went through a phase where he was played more than anything else though. Great thread here. Actually came in to get an idea of how much area a 4x4 provides in terms of grow space. Your thread refreshed my memory for needing to look into that :smoking: That LC came out looking like fire, that MK too. Shame about the seeding problem, proceed with caution with those.

Having been created from hermie nanners, the hermaphroditic traits will have been passed on as well and there's no telling what will cause them to show up. I have read that most kush varieties do have a tendency to throw nanners when slightly stressed or with pin hole light leaks; that's kind of how I wound up with a ton of Trainwreck X OG Kush seeds from a friend years back. Your ladies are looking excellent as of now though! Will be gorgeous to see how this run finishes out if you intend on running them out as long as you wanted to initially.

One Love,
tobh
Going for the gusto brotha. ;)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Seems I got 4 different pheno's from the Chocolope x Fruity Thai.The one still smells like puke.It's horrible,lol,hope that means she's a good one cause she's a stinker for sure.The LC are just about identical and pretty much look like the last one I grew except maybe tighter nugs.I hope to keep the LC alive for a long,long time. ;)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Well the chop has been made and the girls are have been hanging for a day now.This part of the process of drying and curing is probably the most important phase of all of your hard work as you want the best smelling,tasting,appealing results you can possibly get.
I tried a few methods since 2008 but the method I use now has produced the best results I have yet to get so I'm sticking with it!
I sure didn't invent it but I'm grateful to whoever did.I'm sure I've talked about the drying method I use but in case someone is curious I'll try to give a detailed rundown on the process.
First,I cut the main stalk as close to the soil as possible.I then tie a string to the bottom of the stalk and hang upside down in my tent.The tent is perfect for drying as you have control over your environment.I hang the plant whole,no trimming whatsoever.I keep the temperature between 68-70F and the RH between 43-50%.
The reason I hang the plant whole is because for me it allows the plant to dry slower and more evenly ensuring nothing dries too fast thus getting that dreaded hay smell.
I let the plants hang in the tent in total darkness with my fresh air intake and the filtered exhaust still running.After 5 days I take a peek and see how they're doing.Depending on the plant it usually takes 5-7 days before I get my desired results.
After that I take them out and trim.After the trim I place the bud into paper bags from the grocery store with the top folded over and secured with a clip.Whoever came up with this part of the process was/is brilliant.I then place the bags back into the tent for 3-5 days opening them up once a day to rotate bud from bottom of bag to top.
When I'm satisfied I then transfer to my jars where I burp for about a week or until I'm confident they are ready to be sealed up for good.
That's it!Simple really and the end result is always beautiful.
The few people that do get donations from me always exclaim how damn good my cannabis smells and tastes.
The bad side is you can smell the shit from a mile away when it's in a baggie,no joke!
Definitely not cool to drive around with or have it on you like that anywhere in public because the odor is just so overwhelming.
Everyone has their own ways/methods of drying and curing but this is what has been working and will continue working for me. Peace! :)
IMG 20151217 120954943

Latest posts

Top Bottom