Double D's 4x4 Featuring Pineapple/mango Kush And Golden Lions Lemon Cookies.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Everything looks great dd. Hope all is well.
All good here brother.Counting down the days to my road trip of a lifetime.Making sure I have all my gear straight and everything else I'll need and might need.I just know I'll forget something.Going to document the entire trip with pics and video using cellphone,sony action cam,and the old Kodak.Gonna try and squeeze in a fishing trip round your way before I go.I'll let you know! ;)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Two days shy of week 7.Everything is coming along. :)
(Kush) Mango on left Pineapple on right.
IMG 20150519 080949189

Lemon Cookies
IMG 20150519 080810819

Without flash
IMG 20150519 080234626

DismalDude

DismalDude

Week 8 tomorrow and time to get this crop ready.I'll have enough time to hang for a week,three days in paper bags and then into jars burping as needed.
The Mango is ready,the Pineapple is super close and the Lemon Cookies could go longer but I'm out of time so it is what it is.
Here's where they are today!Thanks for dropping by! :)
LC up front.
IMG 20150526 132819056

PK
IMG 20150526 132847684

MK
IMG 20150526 132905243

MK
IMG 20150526 133007436

LC
IMG 20150526 133030716

MK
MK

PK
PK

DismalDude

DismalDude

As much as I hated to do it the girls have been cut and hung.Total flower time was 58 days.hopefully I'll get a girl off of the remaining LC seeds I have when I get back as I'm pretty sure the one girl I have could have gone 10 weeks.Next run will(hopefully)be LC and Bog Bubble,possibly some Tropicoma as well.
Next update will be after trimmed in a week.Thanks for dropping by!

DismalDude

DismalDude

A quick pic of how I hang to dry.I'm a bit old school as I like to hang the entire plant.It dries more evenly and not as quickly in my opinion and in my own personal experience just tastes better in the end.
Is it fact?Not at all,just a personal preference.I've trimmed all of the leaves at harvest before and it dried too quickly in the tent and ultimately the flavor suffered.So far the full hang,paper bags,then jars works best for me. ;)

IMG 20150528 093409773

DismalDude

DismalDude

Ok trimming all done and in paper bags.Seems the few nanners I got on the Mango pollinated the Lemon Cookies...
This is an inadvertent cross and honestly I'm not really sure how or if it would work.Would they be feminized or regular seeds or would they carry hermy traits?
Pretty bummed about it but not going to cry over spilled milk.Some of the seeds are mature and look great,most are immature.
I won't be finding out anytime soon but if anyone has an idea of how it would go please let me know.Thanks for stopping by,I'll throw up some jarred pics in a couple days.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Everything weighed and jarred.I'll have to go back and look but I think this was my biggest haul or very close to it for 3 plants.No topping nothing,just let mother nature do her thing.Grand total is 347.13 grams or just over 12 zips.The few patients I help out were lined up and ready,reviews so far are stellar.I have not sampled for myself yet as I've been sick as a dog with a respiratory thing...fucking miserable but on the mend.
Here's what's left plus I have quite a bit of fluff and sugar trim for a hash run or two.That's a wrap on this grow,thanks for dropping by. ;)
IMG 20150606 125142458

DismalDude

DismalDude

Everything weighed and jarred.I'll have to go back and look but I think this was my biggest haul or very close to it for 3 plants.No topping nothing,just let mother nature do her thing.Grand total is 347.13 grams or just over 12 zips.The few patients I help out were lined up and ready,reviews so far are stellar.I have not sampled for myself yet as I've been sick as a dog with a respiratory thing...fucking miserable but on the mend.
Here's what's left plus I have quite a bit of fluff and sugar trim for a hash run or two.That's a wrap on this grow,thanks for dropping by. ;)
View attachment 514308
Just got a call from one of the people that I help out.I had fixed him up with a mix of all three and though he wasn't specific about which strain he was talking about,he said it was some of the best he'd ever had.This guy is hardcore with a high tolerance so pretty damn impressive! :)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hello all,I'm still here just not as active as I was.My trip was excellent though I didn't get to go as far west as I had intended.6 weeks on the road was awesome and I can't wait to do it again next year.In the meantime I have a few things going on and have just been super busy.
The Mango that self pollinated at the end of this grow didn't produce any seed in the Mango but what it did do was pollinate the Lemon Cookies.The seeds are viable and I have popped 8 of them just out of curiosity.We'll see how it goes.Hope everyone is well and I hope to be more active around here once again soon. :)

Top Bottom