Double Purple Doja f3-Bring on the Purp's

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fuzzy

Amazing

Great job O!Love the color!We really need to get some of these up on the bay for sure.Im waiting,peace,fuzzy:damnhippie:

B

Bi0hazard

Almost every Double Purple Doja cross I have seen has been absolutely out of this world. Especially the Gorilla Grape and Magic Merlin! Its such a great thing to be alive during this age of cannabis mastery.

kudos

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Thanks for all the kudo's folks.She is a dreamy tasty herb for sure.I think I'll keep her in the stables as all my pals can't get enough of it.

later
Ocan.

oOBOULDEROo

oOBOULDEROo

really would like to see some dried bud shots, looks incredible.

M

maimonides

ridgedog, acording to this list

Doja is Sputnik 1.0 X Black Russian

R

ridgedog

Maimonides, Thanks. So Sputnik is Paradise seeds, a fairly new strain I think and Black Russian is Cherry Ak47 x SomAblaze Blackberry. It's like searching the family tree.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Very beautiful plant you got there. Very nice job growing her. I'm growing some Black Russian now. Was the last pack I had from the old days. Plant, looks a lot like yours. Mine is darker, though. Don't know if it's from a slight over feeding but very close to your. I just love the color. The smell of mine is odd. Kind of earthy, but nothing really there. Kind of odd and threw me off. I'm hoping the smell changes.

Thanks for your thread and info. Glad to see others growing some of Subcools purple strains. Really love the great job you did with your girl. Big congrat's and enjoy the smoke. I'm guessing mine has about another 30 days or so.
Take care,
BG

R

Resin.Burner

very nice Ocanabis,

you're surfin' a beautifull purple wave ! ;)

i never tried the DPD from seeds..but two years ago i was gifted two different cuts from a selection made by one of my buddy. The first one was very disapointing..purple for sure..but lacked in resin production and the taste was kinda strange..not pleasant..so she was culled. The second one is the one i keep since..this one while giving the colors from purple to almost black deliver some great flavors of berry's/hash mixed with some fruity red wine touch..and the resin content make for a nice buzz..a bit couchlocky but an enjoyable one. I love to mix some good hash with nugz from this lady.

again..very nice work Ocanabis ! and great pics ;)

RB

F

fourleggdf4rmer

well subcools sputnik is apollo 13 x black russian (which i have) so dpd would be black russian x(a13 x black russian). i think. correct me if im wrong.

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Hi Folks

Lots of interest in this cut thats for sure.Thanks for all the responces.

Double Purple Doja is: "Sputnic 1.0 x Black Russian"
Sputnic is: "Appolo 13 x Black Russian"
I got this from Subs book of "DANK" that he wrote

Hopefully this will clarify things for you kind folks.

later
Folks
Ocan.

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

That would make it 75% Black Russian and 25% Apollo 13. Makes sense that there's a pheno that looks just like dear old dad. LOL

YJ

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
sexy....

ya these DPD turn out crazy lookin...mine of this round are only a few inches tall, but pics coming soon....nice work OCAN......

Latest posts

Top Bottom