Double Purple Doja f3-Bring on the Purp's

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.Smotpoker

Thank you!

So a few weeks ago I decided that I wanted to grow. Put the word out amongst some close friends in that scene. a few days later i get a lead on some clones. my friend says that some guy he knows has "Ice Cream" and "Purple Dojo". i Googled the shit out of that. i found the so called "Ice Creams" they looked promising. Could not find a "purple dojo"..yet stumble across this gorgeous specimen " double purple doja" I fell in love. After waiting about a week (which was great, it gave me time to convert the closet) I got "The Babies". When my friend delivered them to me, he got some too, he said the he had misheard the supplier. " Dude, you got 2 Ice Creams, and I think he said Double Purple Doja..(looked blank for a moment) yea.. you got 3 of those anyway"

I got 5 clones, in rock-wool, with well formed roots. looked pretty good. some better than others. i put them in some jiffy soil. 6" pots. Now, im about two weeks into my grow. they're all showing pistols. some are getting new shoots while others just look like i got them but a bit greener.

I need as much help as i can get and i can take pics, just want to know if i can raise the attention of those intrested.

420hieagle420

great color, just love them purple for bag appeal.. Keep IT Green and Stay Safe..HE

Latest posts

Top Bottom