Double Purple Doja F3-swtchb-

• Thread starter Sweetcheeba420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubwobble

Really beautiful flowers.

And the Bacardi bottle really shows he size of your buds...

Big Ups!

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
same cut as ocanabis article in skunk magazine this month!!!

Thx everyone for dropping by. I do have sry nug shots but i have to look for them as i have probably 1000 or two photos that are unlabled and not organized. When i find em ill post em for you guys....or i could just take some new ones thatd make it easier...:)

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
heres the dry bud pics as promised

Budskie 005
Budskie 006
Budskie 007
S

southpaw

Hey Sweetcheeba,

Man them buds look stellar. I can see why Outlaw likes to work with this strain. Very nice indeed.

sp

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
I got a little project ive been working on. i crosses the Dpd f3 with my bluebomber and am back crossing it to the dpdf3. stay tuned....:RastaBong:

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking killer man! Always been a big fan of the DPD!Both green and purple pheno's were great!

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey thanks guys. imma hit two female dpd f3(same pheno) with the dpdf3 x Bluebomber male probably withing the week.

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
been awhile since ive been here... the dpd f3 x bluebomber bx seeds have been made! and i am currently testing them now. i also obtained a cut of my Dpdf3 x Bluebomber from a good friend since the f1 stock was damaged and no good to use, this was a blessing. so ill will also take phtos of her once shes in bloom. :party0045:

V

Vic123

Nice growing SC420 !
I have 10 DPD F3 beans in the vault ! lol

If you don't mind, can you explain IN DETAIL how you BX'ed the DPD ?
Curious as to your chosen method is all.
Thanks !

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
hey vic no problem, i had a bluebomber male and my dpd f3 cutting. i used the male , crossed it to the dpdf3 and made the f1, i grew a few out and gave a few out to others to test. one buddy had a female and male, another had a few males and a female. i myself got all males, having a bad male run. or maybe it was a good thing. i kept two of the best males, vigor, color and resin is what i was looking for most. i then back crossed one of those males to the dpd f3 cutting to make the bx. i will be making more f1s in the near future as well as f2 and bx(2) using both males i have.

Random stuffs 015
Random stuffs 018
Random stuffs 014
V

Vic123

Damn that's a handsome fella ! NO HOMO ! lmao
Which one is he ?
An F1 male or a DPD male ?
Okay, you have me wanting to crack my DPD now !!! lol

G

Greens

That is a very nice looking male! I love the look of your females too, DPD defiantly going on the list.

V

Vic123

Hope you know someone with a plant GREENS, or JUST happen to stumble upon a pack on auction........and that shit would be bonkers !!!

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
thansk guys that is a dpd x bluebomber f1 male.

Top Bottom