• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neoliet

Neoliet

8934A2C1 2B8F 4660 88C0 80B789DE0317

1C370944 64DA 4938 AD6B 88DDD493FF6B

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Not really sure why everyone is holding back but here it goes…..

Dude, your plants look ultra shitty. You are not familiar with coco and do not understand how to properly feed or water this particular medium. You are completely botching it.

Your leaves are showing signs of severe salt-build up, temperature and light sensitivity, and overall lack of health. Your growth rates and bud development are staggeringly behind schedule. It appears by your pictures that the lower arms of your plants are riddled with developing seed pods, indicating the continual stress you are clearly putting them through. Your airports aren’t going to save them. And your “holier than thou” attitude and lack of self awareness is making you look like a total douche.

Instead of injuring your arm patting yourself on the back, get carpal tunnels syndrome using the search function learning how to grow cannabis.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

We are impressed with buds the size of arms, that actually look good. Not only is this ugly, it's tiny. Like coming off cocky growing shit like this is prolly why you have a hard time on forums.

How about this, forget what you know, and listen.... Or.. Get trolled far worse than you can ever troll.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

??? This grow is finished !! What do you want to do ??
Generally people come here to learn and improve their grows. I have no idea what your motivation is, but your grow definitely needs help.

It's great that you are proud of your accomplishment but it is clear you have a lot to learn.

I can SEE the seeds in that bud. If you can't even admit that - we have no where to turn so I'm out. Good luck to you.

Neoliet

Neoliet

Ok I call bullshit but whatever. You don’t want help got it.
Generally people come here to learn and improve their grows. I have no idea what your motivation is, but your grow definitely needs help.

It's great that you are proud of your accomplishment but it is clear you have a lot to learn.

I can SEE the seeds in that bud. If you can't even admit that - we have no where to turn so I'm out. Good luck to you.
Please show me where you see seeds.. and tell me how I can show you that those are no seeds..

This grow, my first one is finished! I’m going to improve me second grow. Thank you!

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Nope, I'm done, as I suspect everyone else is too.

If you want to knock the chip off your shoulder and try again, there are growers here that absolutely smash it and can show you how to improve. Your posts leave ZERO room for anything other than us to what, be in amazement over your plants? If those were mine I would have cut them down and started over with help from the folks here to get it right this time.

You complain about forums not accepting you - maybe a trend? You are doing it wrong and your results prove it. But when someone tries to help your ego gets in the way and you shoot them down. Why?

Read the room dude.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

If you want to knock the chip off your shoulder and try again, there are growers here that absolutely smash it and can show you how to improve. Your posts leave ZERO room for anything other than us to what, be in amazement over your plants? If those were mine I would have cut them down and started over with help from the folks here to get it right this time.

You complain about forums not accepting you - maybe a trend? You are doing it wrong and your results prove it. But when someone tries to help your ego gets in the way and you shoot them down. Why?

Read the room dude.
Better watch out, he will put ur comment in a video.. Lol did u see that shit? Dude spent more time making a post than he did tending to his plants

Neoliet

Neoliet

Read the room dude.
LOL 😂, yeah you are right I’m going to chop them down, now that they are finished (with no seeds).

Thank you for your input ad the end of this grow, it really helped a lot!

My new seedlings will be transferred in 2 weeks in to their 19 liters auto smart pots.

I will add Sensi Cal-Mag Xtra to my reservoir. And the strain of my second grow likes high intensity light.

Last edited:
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

LOL 😂, yeah you are right I’m going to chop them down, now that they are finished (with no seeds).

Thank you for your input ad the end of this grow, it really helped a lot!

My new seedlings will be transferred in 2 weeks in to their 19 liters auto smart pots.

I will add Sensi Cal-Mag Xtra to my reservoir. And the strain of my second grow likes high intensity light.
I said forget what you know.

Ask what would we change and why.

More questions less statements.

Id help ya fix it, but I'm hydro only.

I do know this, i grow differently than the majority, but I have excellent results. So more power to ya if you can get away with whatever ur doing.. But I'm telling ya this. Your lack of debate will keep your plant just like this.

mustang_14282

mustang_14282

dude, this was my first grow in a tent, this is what i grew in a 3 gallon pot with fox farm happy frog soil (apparently organic), remo nutrients (not organic) and reverse osmosis water. I'm pleased with the results but I'd still like them to be better. I've asked for help on many occasions without any self righteous attitude. I want to learn more so I can constantly get better. Get your head out of your a**
Hawaiian1

Top Bottom