doubleds 10 lb plant/room test.

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Desertboy

Desertboy

I had a feeling it had to do with the utter PITA of fitting tubes.

I can only imagine the chaos in your rooms I'm struggling to find any space and I have a tiny thing in comparison.

Are you dehui's rated in US pints?

I have a quick question Ed if you could fit the tubes easily would you use them?

4k plants is just damned impressive.

aleYarok

aleYarok

A 3 lb plant is about 6 ft tall and 5 ft round.Going with pure commercial strain Ms walker was 3.4 avg 5' tall 5' wide. Tom Hill had a ten lb outdoor plant that would not fit in my 2 car garage. You pull this off I will buy you a drink while listening to songs written about you.
I would keep them low and wide as my theory is that plant has problems pumping up that many gallons/lbs of nutes. I wish you luck and no equipment problems. JK
people still dont seem to get this but...
genetics genetics genetics....
its why DDs can get a 4 footer to be 4lbs
and everyone else is running kushs and getting 1-2lb with 6 footers.

my trees are the same size as DDs, but his colas are literally 4x as big.

Dynamite

Dynamite

cool set-up .. DWC , Bubbler Buckets ,UC - the style is not for me , but I definitely enjoy watching you do your grows - :rock

cheers to a heavy haul

Giddeon

Giddeon

I use bare bulbs because it is so much easier than cooltubes, they r basically stuck in one spot and that is never good. I must have a million drill holes in my ceilings from installing eyehooks for lights. I am constantly moving lights around when the plants get big.

DDs

Have you ever installed a cage or some sort of fencing on the ceiling before the grow so that lights can be easily moved around?? doing so in my room as made life much easier, no eye hooks, just s hooks connected on the cage.

PS thanks again for the 13Dawgz 9 out of 10 rooted and about 2 weeks out from sexing them!!

:harvest:

aleYarok

aleYarok

speaking on cages.... what do you plan on doing to support 10lbs of buds??? ur gonna need one bad ass tomato cage.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This is gonna be the best show on the farm. Can't wait to see them girls in action. What strain r u gonna be running? I'm sub'd bro! Be back soon.

D

DutchGuts

wow i almost choked on my hit when reading this thread title will defiantly be interesting to see how this plays out were all with you dds!

D

doubleds

speaking on cages.... what do you plan on doing to support 10lbs of buds??? ur gonna need one bad ass tomato cage.

10 lbs of dried buds should equal 50 - 55 pounds of wet buds. I make cages from farm/animal fencing. Defintely strong enough to hold this weight but will have to be a much bigger diametre than i normally make.

cheers bro

Papa

Papa

Supporter
dds,
please tell us about these buckets. the buttressing looks great, those suckers are strong!
i see four airlines coming in, and two bulkhead fittings on opposite sides from one another. are they for supply or drain? or one supply and one drain?

i see two similar hose fittings on your reservoir. i don't see your old standard abs pipe returning to the reservoir. are you taking the hose directly back to the reservoir?

what's the little orange nipple thingy on the inside of the bucket?

darkmatter

darkmatter

send a hundred packs worth of some seeds off these plants with any pollen at some point because its the right thing to do.

aleYarok

aleYarok

yes yes yes i would love some 13 dawgs or maybe some katsu 13... something with that insane g13 yield. i want to be able to get 3lbers =)

DDs, what is going on with that comerical system that was supposed to be out at the end of last year???

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck on this one dds! I'm gonna hang around for this one.:harvest:

O

organicfreak

hey dd nice...
you are the new marc emery or jorges.hahah ty 4 all your input...
hey have you checked out phoenix dehumidifeires? they for home resterations you know when your house is flooded..
seen it with my own eyes buddy of mine had the city turn the water on to his new home and plumber didnt cap 1 of the supply lines..
flooded the whole house REAL BAD fucking they infareded the walls insulation drywall soaked.. about a 1/4-1" stading water everywere..
with 3 of these had whole house 3000 sqft completly dry in 3 days... they go for 1800-2300 but there totally worth it...

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Papa,

Those look to be Hydrotek reservoirs....check out Hydrotek out of Canada

Papa

Papa

Supporter
Papa,

Those look to be Hydrotek reservoirs....check out Hydrotek out of Canada

thank you UCMENOW. i see them. badass. 100 gal. 48" x 48".

now, if i could only figure out how he's plumbing these . . .

Top Bottom