doubleds 10 lb plant/room test.

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

321abc

What an ati climax lol 11 pages of nothing. Where are the progress pics!!!
This should be an amazing thread.

H

HighBreed

Just trying to get an idea.
So its a 8 x 12 room with 4 plants under 8kw giving 10# a plant?
so 5# per bulb? Pics would be embedded in my head.

kushluvr

kushluvr

GOOD LUCK DD...........Man this is gonna be good! Got my burb, OG, and my lazy boy..........I ready to watch this go down! SICK!

Cptn

Cptn

yeah i have no idea how he is doing it but im fairly sure he is stacking the 1ks.
Im guessing just 1 plant is surrounded by 8k and thats the only one hes hoping for 10lbs for.
P=plan
x=stacked 1ks
pxp
xpx
px

only thing i can think of

It would be a lot easier with 9 lights instead of 8.
layout2.jpg

the orange blocks are lights and the green blocks are plants.

B

BillPlimpton

They sell Cattle fence and other options at TRACTOR SUPPLY.........there is zero reason to go to a fence contractor or anything like that

N

NorcalTom

They sell Cattle fence and other options at TRACTOR SUPPLY.........there is zero reason to go to a fence contractor or anything like that

I am a fence contractor and I sell them cheaper than the Tractor Supply.

NCT

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

DD's was online here yesterday but didn't post anything.
Looks like he added a light per the Breedbay post.
Jonesing for an update on this room :stonedsmilie:
:icon_spin:

M

MediMary

It would be a lot easier with 9 lights instead of 8.
layout2.jpg

the orange blocks are lights and the green blocks are plants.
Yeah I think thats the layout, well thats my guess from looking at the bay pics.

aleYarok

aleYarok

why is he posting over there??
that site is confusing... never seen a forum like that and i been on alot, took me a while to figure it out

x x x
o o
x x x
o o
x x x

x is lights
o is plants

dds

damn i really dont understand why he thinks he is gonna get 10lbers. it really isnt much more light than he normally uses... i really thought he be stacking the 1ks and only going for one 10lber

aleYarok

aleYarok

lol holy shit reading all this hoopla of dr gt vs dd is getting crazy...
over at RIU someone is pretending to be Chemdog and 100% of his post are supporting dr gt... thats a new low

DDs please come back to the farm

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Wow rockin the house DD. Is this your 13 dawgz or strait G13? ... on a side note do you care if I breed a male 13dawgz to the white, i don't plan on selling any of these beans I am just gonna keep a seed stock for myself for future runs to preserve these genetics

C

crossouttheiis

Plants are looking nice and healthy way to keep things going well

Giddeon

Giddeon

HELL YEAH, Thanks for bringing this grow back to the farm DD's I know everyone here loves your work!! How are the 50 gal res's working out as your mini res?? If thats the main factor (besides the original G-13) that ups your yield I might be going ahead with a different sized bucket experiment. I mean hell 2 of my plants have 4 sides of light, and have 2 of the sides are double stacked 600 under a 1k HPS but no 50 gal mini res. Hell even if it created 6-7lbs a plant it would still be s killer switch for me.

Thanks for stopping by DD's
Giddeon

Giddeon

Giddeon

Wow rockin the house DD. Is this your 13 dawgz or strait G13? ... on a side note do you care if I breed a male 13dawgz to the white, i don't plan on selling any of these beans I am just gonna keep a seed stock for myself for future runs to preserve these genetics

Hell I'd hope that would be OK, I have 2 phenos of the 13Dawgz getting ready to catch some pollen and give me a great back-stock of F2 13Dawgz seeds. I wont be selling these or even giving them away, they are strictly for personal back up.

Top Bottom