Doubleds 13 Dawgz coming to the farm !! Tree Strain

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

91stang

still waiting and dreamin

I guess I didn't need to be checking every single day for the last month thinkin they were goona appear any minute. Hopefully he will eventually come thru on his promise, sounds like he is maxed out on work. I know what that is like, couple of months go by before you can even sit down to see were you stand.

T

TyKaycha

It wasn't the maxed out at work reason why I thought they weren't coming to the farm. It was because of all the drama he was going through here. Though it looks like maybe things have subsided a bit now. So maybe we'll still see them here.

<crossing fingers>

G

GreenTrees88

Well, I missed out on the 13 Dawgz bean auction. Congratulations to the lucky ones.
I am a caregiver and according to Doubleds this will be prefect for some of my patients.
peace

aleYarok

aleYarok

Ps " GUSH " beans are being tested now and available in a couple months. Feminised g13 x garberville purple kush.

just going back reading through DDs post... please please please where ever you are send these beans to logic!!! how bout g13xkatsu bubba?? yummm!!!

L

Lost

I think there is someone that owns a dispense that said he was taking his public.

Try to get the fruity pheno. Its not a big yielder but it is a purple and it does smell good, almost as good as my Fruity Pebble OG.

666elsie

I have 3 on the go rite now and I am impressed,I topped one very nice she is and the one I did not top well the feeders on this one are huge,I guess this is the sativa in her,the other looks more indica{topped one} in soiless mix,3red looks in the middle.
Will post pics as soon as I get batteries for the camera.
TY DD

L

Lost

There is def a bunch ou phenos out there. Its not stabilized at all. Thats kinda what makes it fun! Unless it smells like soap...

aleYarok

aleYarok

I think there is someone that owns a dispense that said he was taking his public.

whoever you are please identify yourself, ill make a trip from norcal to where ever for some 13 dawgs cuts

B

budbrothers

So are these not comming? I would like to get my hands on them.

HG23

HG23

they have come and gone man, no word on more. Keep your eyes peeled for people growing out the seeds they got tho.

L

Lost

I made seeds from my pack, but only backed up enough for my seed bank. I think I have somewhere around 100, and each pheno it came off of was labeled, so i have seed packs with pheno 1,2,4,5,7,and pheno 9.

B

budbrothers

I made seeds from my pack, but only backed up enough for my seed bank. I think I have somewhere around 100, and each pheno it came off of was labeled, so i have seed packs with pheno 1,2,4,5,7,and pheno 9.

You gonna let us get some lost? Please???
:sweating

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I still haven't heard anybodys mpb report on growing out the 13 dawns (except from dds), not to mention a smoke report. Anyone?

-TF

L

Lost

I still haven't heard anybodys mpb report on growing out the 13 dawns (except from dds), not to mention a smoke report. Anyone?

-TF

Tee hee hee.. Yield Is very very good. Seems to like to go 9 weeks. Many phenos. One is super fruity, others are from lemony to mild fruit. Tight nugs but I use Gravity so there is that. I'll post weights if I break any of my records :)

Smoke report will have to wait about 3-4 weeks, its gotts to finish and cure but its some frosty shit. Its top shelf no doubt. Some phenos will purple given proper stress

aleYarok

aleYarok

ahh please share photos lost!!!! do you have any right before you chopped those ladies?
cant wait for the cured shots and final #s

666elsie

Lost ur rite bout the phenos WOW,these baby's are sumpthin.I topped 2 and 1 I did not, they are nice.The 2 in flower smell sweet and fruity and yes nuggs are hard as rocks!!
The 1 I have in veg is going into a 72 liter pot,i want to see jus how big this girl will get.my ceiling is 10ft-5in.
How do i put the pics in my posting??ty

L

Lost

when posting goto the manage attachments and browse, and goto attachment location, etc..

Tons of phenos.. Harvesting some right now... wow..

S

socalsinner

Soap Nugs

There is def a bunch ou phenos out there. Its not stabilized at all. Thats kinda what makes it fun! Unless it smells like soap...

LMFAO ! Lost your too funny brotha. I swear I read your postings and they fucking scare the shit out of me lol. In all seriousness though I really appreciate all of your hard work and insight. Peace! SS:boogie:

Top Bottom