Doubleds finally gets paid !! mpb bucket system

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DazedNconfussed

is it possible to see some pics of this system you created?

I

I B L

Premium Member
Supporter
450,000 cd

thats about 420,000 usd....trippy:cool0041:

S

Socachi

Congrats doubleds thats great. It's always nice to see good things happen to good people and kudo's on giving away the meds, there's many out there like me that can't afford meds on a regular basis that's why I grow.

S

Spacecadet01

very nice...this should be well received..givin those boys from under current a run for there money;)

M

mrdizzle

i have a feeling those undercurrent boys are bout to be outta business

S

Spacecadet01

Ill be doing a side by side run with a custom under current 12xl with 40" centers and a DD system when its available. DD said spring 2010 is the release..so might be a couple months. But will def give me time to dial in the UC system for a fair show!

S

Socachi

DD's is it possible you can post some pics of your creation?

T

Transgressor

Premium Member
Supporter
Congratulations Doubleds, you are proof that karma works. After 5 years of hard work and a lot of sacrifices, take a break and relax my friend you deserve it. And a big thanks from us farmers for your contribution to our hobby!

S

surfguy1936

awesome dude. So when will this product b available to the public and do you know about how much it might retail for

K

kushpheen

I know a few people have asked, and you might not be able to disclose, but do you know what range the suggested retail price will be in? I personally cant wait for it to hit the shelves, if I don't build my own first, I'll be one of your first customers.....

S

space101

thats so awesome making a boatload of money from something you enjoy doing

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Damn bro, congratulatoin's.
Hard work paid off. Well deserved man.
You have given away tons of valuble info.
And we all thank you.

N

Northstar521

So how long untill this unknown company releases the system then? I'm curious how much more expensive it will be opposed to a self set up unit? Should have my first attempt rolling in the next few days;) thanks for all the ideas and tips guys!

N

Northstar521

I'm curious... Is the company that paid you for the idea looking for anyone to sell and set up these units? We're still waiting to jump here in the midwest...

squarepusher

squarepusher

congrats on a cool half mil :icon_dizzy:

im guessing if a company had money to give him that much cash, it would be a large or top supplier. So, its probably a name brand you know, maybe Hydrofarm or Sunlight Supply with large distribution.

Considering it will probably take them at least a year to recoup their investment for buying the idea, this is no small player.

Top Bottom