Doubleds finally gets paid !! mpb bucket system

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theconnect

I am waiting for this to be released I am sure it will be somewhere around a grand for it.

S

socalsinner

You guys can make your own MPB system. DD has all the info in here.

S

Seed Buyer

Some of us have money, but we don't have time! Would rather fork out loot for a pre fab system and spend a day w/ friends and family than tinker all day building.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Some of us have money, but we don't have time! Would rather fork out loot for a pre fab system and spend a day w/ friends and family than tinker all day building.

Yes im in the same shoes as you homie... i would like to run some MPB's but just dont have the time to source all the parts in spain and then build it..

B

biggs

i thought there was a company who where building his system. isn't that why they gave him all that loot?

S

Seed Buyer

Yo logic....Been looking at the Under Currents and I think they will work killer. There is great thread in the hydro section. Dude is running 60K of lighting w/ the Under Currents.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Wow.. thats awesome bro!! I couldnt be happier for you!! Congrats on your success!!

P

Pittsburghkidd

im in the same boat i dont have time to build a system, plus i really dont trust my craftmanship.........

T

thirtyshort

DD any updates as to when the system is coming out? I am just itching to buy one.

G

GBOOST

If you read thru this thread it says the system won't be released till the end of the year, so expect 6 months or so of waiting yet.

Ozzie

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

COngrats Man! I have been lurking here for a while and i am hell bent on building your system. As has been said before good things happen to good people. Your patience on your diy thread was unmatched! I couldn't help but think.. "Here is this guy making 7 figures a year, teaching everyone else how to do it... free of charge... and these noobs cant ever read the full thread before machine gunning questions that have been asked multiple times. I cant imagine what your pm box is like. Either way good job and keep up the good work!

Latest posts

Top Bottom