Doubleds nutrient schedule

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

13Dawgz

They are awesome in Grow Rooms, Server Rooms and a ton of applications.

Please do not spend more than you have too, there are allot of people out there gouging the prices on mini splits. We dont!

If you are in the market on a mini split, please let me know!

Yeah I need a 3 ton starting a new 10 light room hit me up asap
Friedrich, or if you believe you know something just as good that wont break down for less thanks!

B

bongorilla

They are awesome in Grow Rooms, Server Rooms and a ton of applications.

Please do not spend more than you have too, there are allot of people out there gouging the prices on mini splits. We dont!

If you are in the market on a mini split, please let me know!

it looks like Climate control got banned ^^^^

Yeah I need a 3 ton starting a new 10 light room hit me up asap
Friedrich, or if you believe you know something just as good that wont break down for less thanks!

anyways if you're looking for a good place to get a mini, ACwholesalers.com is about as cheap as anybody. If you want a freidriech, kingersons.com is pretty cool. Eco-heats is good too.

I've done a quite a few installs and the mr slim is superior imo. They go down to 59f and the friedreich goes to 64. both are good units though. get the inverter compressor more effecient and whisper silent outside.

I agree with homey though a lot of places are price gouging the shit out of mini's. I went to a hydro shop and they had a mini and I asked how much and it was like $3200 for a 1.5 ton without a converter. some off brand I could get off ebay for 800$.. I was like OK good price on that :giggle

13Dawgz

What size minisplit do i need to cool 11 1,000W bare bulbs with a co2 generator. What size generator is required for a 10 plant mpb room? 8 burner? any advice on how to program the a/c to you just set the temp to maintain or what thanks

C

chalky white

10 pounds

Here we go farmers

vegetative 3 weeks

week 1 advanced nutes grow a & b. house and garden algen, roots excelerator, multi zen @ 600 ppm's.

week 2 same as above @ 700 ppm's

week 3 same as above @ 800 ppm's

Flowering 9 weeks

week 1 advanced nutes bloom a & b, h & g algen,roots excelerator and multi zen, advanced nutes bud blood.
1000 ppm

week 2 same as above but cut out the bud blood and add big bud. 1100 ppm

week 3 same as above @ 1200 ppm's

week 4 same as above but drop the roots excelerator and the algen.1300 ppm's

week 5 same as above @ 1400 ppm's

week 6 same as above but replace the big bud for overdrive @ 1400 ppm's.

week 7 same as above but cut the ppm's down to 1200.

week 8 same as above but cut the nutes down to 1000.

week 9 same as above for 3 days. Flush with 300 ppm's for 4 days and harvest.

As everyone knows nutes are very strain specific. This schedule is perfect for g13 and the bubba and purple kush's i grow.

when you add the h & g additives keep a very close eye on your plants. Every nute company has there gimmicks and hg's is iron. There is so much more nute's available to the plant that you get the claw very easily, esp when your 400 ppm's less than you normally run.

Hope this helps guys, any questions dont be shy.

dds

is this what you use for the 10 pound plant they look pretty large for just 3 weeks of veg

Quantum9

Quantum9

Wow, you guys are using 10 times the nutes in these mpbs then i use in the UC. Seems really expensive.

A

Arthur1

Here we go farmers

vegetative 3 weeks

week 1 advanced nutes grow a & b. house and garden algen, roots excelerator, multi zen @ 600 ppm's.

week 2 same as above @ 700 ppm's

week 3 same as above @ 800 ppm's

Flowering 9 weeks

week 1 advanced nutes bloom a & b, h & g algen,roots excelerator and multi zen, advanced nutes bud blood.
1000 ppm

week 2 same as above but cut out the bud blood and add big bud. 1100 ppm

week 3 same as above @ 1200 ppm's

week 4 same as above but drop the roots excelerator and the algen.1300 ppm's

week 5 same as above @ 1400 ppm's

week 6 same as above but replace the big bud for overdrive @ 1400 ppm's.

week 7 same as above but cut the ppm's down to 1200.

week 8 same as above but cut the nutes down to 1000.

week 9 same as above for 3 days. Flush with 300 ppm's for 4 days and harvest.

As everyone knows nutes are very strain specific. This schedule is perfect for g13 and the bubba and purple kush's i grow.

when you add the h & g additives keep a very close eye on your plants. Every nute company has there gimmicks and hg's is iron. There is so much more nute's available to the plant that you get the claw very easily, esp when your 400 ppm's less than you normally run.

Hope this helps guys, any questions dont be shy.

dds
Hi , DD,i read your post and I'm on this way too , can you send me pics for the plants 4lbs and explain me something about vertical ligths ?? I like this idea ty

Latest posts

Top Bottom