Down Folding Leaves, Pale In Color

• Thread starter Irish063
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irish063

Irish063

Hi everyone. It’s been a while since I’ve been on here. I wanted to do another diary this but couldn’t make the time.
I searched but did not find anything similar.
My pineapple haze has had an issue for a few weeks now. It is the only one having this issue. The leaves have been droopy and folding down since it has started switching over to flowering and are very light in color. Pics below

I’m in a 10 gal grow bag with dirt. Not the greatest but not horrible. it’s half mixed with stuff from last year and half new(just potting soil) with extra perilite.

I pH to roughly 6.6 every watering. Nute, water, water, nute.
I’m watering from a well that has super hard water.
I recently flushed the soil to see if there was some kind of build up or nite lock but no change.
I have not pH’d my soil.
I ran this strain last year and it did great. I’ll put up a photo from last year as well.
Our weather has been very hot and extremely dry.
RH last month was in the single digits this month we are 12-30%.

The last image was what it looked like last year at the same time.

Thanks for any help you can offer

Down folding leaves pale in color
Down folding leaves pale in color 2
Down folding leaves pale in color 3
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Anything that's haze dom like that will hate water and nitrogen in flower. Abundance of those 2 things looks exactly like that.

Irish063

Irish063

Anything that's haze dom like that will hate water and nitrogen in flower. Abundance of those 2 things looks exactly like that.
Thanks. Was not aware of that. I did put in a light amount of grow nutes the last two feedings. I do let them dry completely between waterings/feedings

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Thanks. Was not aware of that. I did put in a light amount of grow nutes the last two feedings. I do let them dry completely between waterings/feedings

Yeah it's prob too much N (just for that plant). Over the years I popped alot of old JLP stuff that was really sativa leaning. Any of the plants that had the thin leaf makeup like that even in fox farm soil would go south. They just seem to hate N in flower way more then other plants. Also hate nutes if they are strong. In coco anything over like 700 ppm and they would do that exactly thing.

If it dried out too much once that can also happen.

Irish063

Irish063

Yeah it's prob too much N (just for that plant). Over the years I popped alot of old JLP stuff that was really sativa leaning. Any of the plants that had the thin leaf makeup like that even in fox farm soil would go south. They just seem to hate N in flower way more then other plants. Also hate nutes if they are strong. In coco anything over like 700 ppm and they would do that exactly thing.

If it dried out too much once that can also happen.
Interesting. I don’t remember what exact regiment I was using last year. I’m using the same nutes but don’t remember if I had cut out grow stuff already.
I’ll do just water with it for the next two cycles and see what happens.
My water is so hard even with my three stage filtration and new filters I’m still around 900 ppm.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I’m still around 900 ppm.

That could also be it

Yeah if you ran the cut before and didn't have the same problem it might not be that. That's just what I have ran into with haze hybrids over the years. Seems like you are on track to right it.

Irish063

Irish063

That could also be it

Yeah if you ran the cut before and didn't have the same problem it might not be that. That's just what I have ran into with haze hybrids over the years. Seems like you are on track to right it.
thanks again for the help. i'll keep you guys posted

Irish063

Irish063

Update.
Just wanted to post an update Incase anyone searches for this in the future.

It took a while but it finally kicked back into putting on some weight and pull out of what ever it was doing.
I think too much N was a big part of it. I did a couple just plain waterings, then did a couple with silicone and potassium (with plain water every other time). I switched flowering bites as well. It has had two feedings.

She still has about 2 weeks to go before I take her down. Thanks again everyone for all the help

EA3E1549 C4E5 43E5 B2DB C6B0CDFEE0A7
Top Bottom