DPD f3 Take 2

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr. Molecule

Mr. Molecule

Hi Outlaw, I'm new to the farm as well. Your aesthetics seem to match well with my own sense of them, so I regard you as one of the very few in this trade whose whole output of work I am likely to appreciate.

So if you have a list of members like that who are interested in getting whatever you come up with next, please add me to it. (Especially if you are in the habit of alerting your "disciples" by PM when new things are about to hit.)

Thanks,
Mr. M

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
the best way to know about things before its too late is to join my site and use a real email. i send an auto email to all members when im about to release something that everyones after. theres no seeds forsale there only info and pics and a seemingly always empty chat room but check it out sometime www.OutlawGenetics.com

G

gogetta

yea i jus left there hopin to run into somebody outlaw...lol..newayz ur strains look like some of the best!!! I wonder if u have ever had a purple pheno of the ECPD though Outlaw...have you?

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
you mean like these ones?

TGA_0073.jpg

TGA_0261.jpg

TGA_0052.jpg

G

gogetta

wwwooooowwww...lol....speechless...but yea thats exactly wat im talkin bout, and im sorry if this is a stupid question or not, but can at least "ONE" of these phenos be found in a pack of ECPD?!?!...the bag appeal of the pics above really are great...or is the purple pheno not that dominant in this strain?

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
i believe that came from 1 pack of seeds that were sent out as testers. not sure if that was a 5 or 10 pack tho

J

jlve187

i believe that came from 1 pack of seeds that were sent out as testers. not sure if that was a 5 or 10 pack tho

I been trying to go to your site but keeps saying that the cant find server..also i think im on the email list but i can never get updated about your gentics i always have to search my ass off!! I really want to get a few packs from you i need to purchase some asap thanks man!!

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
thanks for bringing that to my attention. it is down for some reason i've just emailed the company as for email notices i'll try to be more reliable with those

H

hoki2test

:smokeReal nice dank DPD F3z,i love your work ocan and yourz too outlaw,keep up da good work

G

gogetta

yea thanx for respondin quickly also Outlaw..i really love ur strains...i jus dont know how much patience i have on waitin on some gear to come out...is the Magic Merlin a good yielder/cash cropper? well at least in ur opinion that is...i read a report that said the merlin is TRUELY a purple strain bcuz of the grape tastes..does the DPD have these traits?

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
yea thanx for respondin quickly also Outlaw..i really love ur strains...i jus dont know how much patience i have on waitin on some gear to come out...is the Magic Merlin a good yielder/cash cropper? well at least in ur opinion that is...i read a report that said the merlin is TRUELY a purple strain bcuz of the grape tastes..does the DPD have these traits?

Every strain Ive grown of Outlaw's has been absolutely incredible!His BubbaXDPD has been one of the best all around strains Ive ever grown.I have/grown about every elite strain out there and hundreds of strains from seed, so that means a lot!I have his DPD F3 in flower right now and it is doing awesome!Its only 2-3 weeks into flower and it has resin all the way out to the tips of the fan leaves!Not to mention it has beautiful purple calyx's and a strong berry taste and smell!

From my experience his BubbaXDPD, DPDF3, and magic merlin are great cash croppers with great yield.Especially the DPD!:harvest:

Outlaw, Great job my man!!I will always be a loyal fan of your work:rock:rock

G

gogetta

thx for statin that manic..ive been wantin 2 know about that magic merlin..did urs turn purple at all...Hey Outlaw, is the DPD the one thats improvin the yields of these strains?

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
Hey Outlaw, is the DPD the one thats improvin the yields of these strains?
yes it also adds color and helps weak statured plants that have stringy, floppy, long noded stems and branches.

A

azmatis

if i could take pictures a quarter as good as you id be set, awesome as always ocan
and wow outlaw kudos on your genetics are we going to these on the farm?

T

trainwreck666

thats a beauty of a plant Ocan, i still got a five left from a 10 pack of f3's i scored for a fundraiser. i got 2 males, a m8 got 2 males of 3 i gifted him and im hopin the magic is in the ones im still holdin..lol

peace
tw:ninja

P

PurplePhenoPlz

thats a beauty of a plant Ocan, i still got a five left from a 10 pack of f3's i scored for a fundraiser. i got 2 males, a m8 got 2 males of 3 i gifted him and im hopin the magic is in the ones im still holdin..lol

peace
tw:ninja

oh so your still holdin out on that one bean huh? haha

PPP

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

yes it also adds color and helps weak statured plants that have stringy, floppy, long noded stems and branches.

Outlaw Grower - what up bro, didn't know much about your work, so after doing a little research here on the farm, I wanted to thank you for creating the ECPD, pics and descriptions about the male DPD used sold me and the diesel is a favorite, look forward to reppin this gear to the fullest, how long do you take her, the pics I saw on the previous page are insane? peace Shiva

Top Bottom