Dr Candyman's Revenge

• Thread starter Dr CandyMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
:cool0041:Hello everybody, its been a while. Last year the snitches caught up to me. I had to go to jail for a little while. I ended up on probation with a tether on my leg. The cops took everything i owned. They took most of my seed collection. I still have about half left, but i dont have most of my rare crosses anymore. It good to be back in the real world again. I miss the Farm and i hope everyone is enjoying the fruits of their labor. I sure didn't get to last year. I had a super project last fall but the cops took it all. I haven't even smoked in like 8 months, i never know when i'll b dropping piss.:afroweed:

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

Hi Dr CandyMan and welcome back. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Keep your head clean bro and you'll be back in the swing of things in no time. Makes me sad to hear about your losses, but then again things could always be worse.

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

also wanted to let you know your "2008 Candyland Project 100+ strains" was a very inspiring thread.

F

fuzzy

Welcome Back

Welcome Back Doc!Hope everything is going good for you now.peace,fuzzy:banana:

S

Sirius

Welcome back! I was lucky enough to score a pack of your Querk-O as freebies while you were down.. I am really diggin one particular pheno... Anyway I can't wait to see whats in store for the future. :)

D

Donk Frog

Welcome back, bro ...you and your skills and pics were missed.....

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I was afraid thats what happened! Glad things are settling down now and glad your back at the farm! If you need ANYTHING, let me know! You were always there to help me out!

B

biggs

sorry to hear the bad news mate. hope everything goes well on your future grows. and fuck them snitches.

southstreets

southstreets

yup glad to see you here!! looked through your threads awhile back.. awesome starins you had.. anyways good to see you back and hope to get some of your gear!!

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome back doc! sorry to hear bout u getting caught up with rats and leo, its good to see u round again... Hope everything works out and you get back working on those projects u had lined up.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats terrible news CandyMan! I'm glad your in one piece and if you ever need anything just let me know. I don't quite have the collection you used to, but it's decent.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Sorry to hear about your poor luck bro, but glad to see you out! I've always admired your work and hope you can get back to it now!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
glad to see you are back. cant wait till you start dropping gear again the rate this site is going now it wont last more then 2 mins before its sold out.

rawman

rawman

Hey man I remember u from IC sorry to hear that, been wondering were u've been. Blade said what up.

B

bdawgburner

Whats up Doc!? Glad to see your out and doing alright. I've still got everything you gave me so if you need anything back just let me know.

S

SB805KUSH

welcome back dr.candyland.look out for rats trying to pull you down.the farm is glad your back.im sorry you had to go through that drama.look foward you will get your chance again bro! your going to kill it with selected strains....

Top Bottom