Dr. GreenThumb's Bubba OG........

• Thread starter thegambler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chadkush

chadkush

18 % aint bad for 66 days. you keeping her ? hope so this is 1 of his strains im interested in. i want his g13 og kush oh zone which is killer btws trainwreck and the ecsd which ive herd is better then the clone. and the katsu bubba . i think if you took the plant longer you could hit the 20 % range .

thegambler

thegambler

Some pic's and final comments........

I average 2 oz per plant in this room as I jam a lot of plants under two 1000 watt HPS so yield was VERY high. Quality was very high and very uniform throughout. The buzz varied plant to plant.......the best plants (right now #3 and #6) are very good, highly potent with a long lasting buzz. The others are also very nice, but I notice a drop off of high while smoking them.

But don't let me be a downer......I'm a tough grader and rarely if ever give a mark over 9/10. Grow them out, pick a winner and clone the crap of it. A keeper in any garden for sure.........
IMGP0229
IMGP0230
IMGP0232

thegambler

thegambler

Dr. Gruber, who grows a lot of Dr. GreenThumb stuff for GreenThumb, stated that he felt the THC declined in this strain as it got older. A documented 2% decline was verified by test results:

Day 56 came in at 18% and day 66 came in at 16%. Longer may not be be better with these............

thegambler

thegambler

Thought I'd come back for 1 last post on the Bubba OG.........I ended up keeping Plant #8 as my mother. It was way stronger than anything else in the room and leaned heavily towards the Bubba parent. 2 bong hits and it feels like you got kicked by a mule......and sleep is then not far away. I have a lot of variety and this continues to be my late night smoke choice. All 8 plants are in reveg right now and I'll soon be flowering them out again, except for Plant 8.

Plant #6 may be my favorite as it leans more towards the OG Kush ( a lot more head buzz in it) but people want the heavy narcotic buzz for medical reasons.

Lastly, I've called off my Dr. Greenthumb feud, as he did a fine job with this strain and felt I got my money's worth with it. 5 seeds for $200 is still pricey- the going price on them now, but I now own the genetics and will clone it for years to come.

Top Bottom