• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
INTRO:
Here we have another Test Grow for DrGreenThumb. I was lucky enough to be given a pack of his new Oh!Zone Fem Line to test. im beyond super pumped for this grow as its a strain iv been searching long and far for! If your familiar with my grows this is going to be the same set up and grow method i use every time. either way i still listed bellow the details. For this grow since they are fems iv popped 4 of these gems. put them in paper towel yesterday afternoon and by this morning they had all popped with full tails and went into cups with soil...:joint:

STRAIN: Oh!Zone = (Chemo x Ghost OG Kush)

GROW DETAILS:
this run will be a full organic soil run. I will be using the following....
~FoxFarm Ocean Forest Soil (20% added perlite)
~H&G Root Excellerator
~CalMag by biotanicare
~Ionic Grow
~Earth Juice Grow
~Ionic Bloom
~FoxFarm Big Bud

ROOM DETAILS:
*bloom room....
my room these will be going into is a 5x10x8 with....
~2x 1000 watt NextGen Ballasts w/ Hortilux Super Blue Bulbs
~SunGrow Magnum Ocho 8'' Hoods
~mylar covered walls
~intake and exhaust inline fans
~box fans for in room air movement

*veg room...
~SunGrow 4x4 tent
~sungrow 8 bulb system with 4 blue and 4 red bulbs.
~exhaust inline fan
~small box fan inside tent for air movement

GERMINATION METHOD:
i will be doing the old paper towel method on glass plates making a lil dome to trap humidity to help them germ faster. Reverse osmosis water used to soak paper towel.

EXTRA DETAILS:
these gems will be ran in 3 gal Smart pots for a 9~10 week budding cycle.(including a two week flush) depending on how fast they veg ill let them grow anywhere from 30~60 days. I was told that the chemo clone only strain is a cold blooded killer so this should be a killer show!

Dr greenthumbs ohzone fem test grow smf
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
wicked again Skunk!! can't wait to see what its gives ya..enjoy!

X

Xceptional

hey SMF i got a question about your nute lineup. can you provide some more info on how you are using these nutes? i see you have two grow bases from two different companies. are you using those in a 50/50 mix for your grow base? so say if you were using 6ml a gal of grow you would be using 3ml a gal of each every time you feed?

X

Xceptional

also are you running all additives at recommended dosage and just making your own formula for the base grow and bloom? what is your ppm/EC like at each stage? sorry for all the questions but you do some killer grows and when someone posts pics like you do i like to know what they are doing to achieve those results!

Sherwood

Sherwood

That's right awn man! I am so happy to see this because I am about to do a test run for DrGreenthumb too. I'm getting a strain called IrainianG13 for an outdoor journal, and some Ghost cut OG Kush for my indoor. Dude has sick strains and is the man for letting a weasel like me do a grow for him. Good luck on your grow!:banana1sv6:

waayne

waayne

Gonna enjoy the show SMF!
Hope you find some killer phenos:rastadancing:

C

CAPO

ChemoxGhost OG.......ya that should be a cold-blooded killa fosho!
All them beans look big and healthy too!
DocG comin with the love...congrats on the new-new!

:cool0010:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
wicked again Skunk!! can't wait to see what its gives ya..enjoy!

yeah bro, im really geeked for this one since its packing the chemo as a mother and one of my favorite OG cutts (ghost) as the reversed mother :)

hey SMF i got a question about your nute lineup. can you provide some more info on how you are using these nutes? i see you have two grow bases from two different companies. are you using those in a 50/50 mix for your grow base? so say if you were using 6ml a gal of grow you would be using 3ml a gal of each every time you feed?

whats up man....during grow i dont really feed a whole lot. i do a 3 part grow tea if you will, 2 part Earth Juice and one Ionic Grow(each part is 2 ml). every time i feed i flood that bitch out almost like a flush but with nutes. i then wait 48 or so hours and when i turn the light back on i do a decent flush with just RO and Calmag. I usually do that about once a week after 4 weeks of veg. in between my grow and bloom stages i cut some of my grow out and sub it for a little big of bloom and slowly cross over. i also dont count days until the stretch is over since i feel its not until that point does the plant really get into "bloom". as for my bloom, i use different levels through out the 8 weeks. i slowly increase my feed until week 6 when i power feed and then give it a 2 week flush using blackstrap molasses about 2 times in the beginning. hope that give you kind of an idea. some plants i work with a lot have a feed timing down as others i judge it by how it looks haha:smiley_joint:

also are you running all additives at recommended dosage and just making your own formula for the base grow and bloom? what is your ppm/EC like at each stage? sorry for all the questions but you do some killer grows and when someone posts pics like you do i like to know what they are doing to achieve those results!

i dont really much read hard into the back of the labels. i read enough just to get an idea, i mostly go by PPMs and level readings. when i veg i only get my PPMs up to a max of 300. most of that is from the calmag and a little grow. as for budding, like i said, my levels get higher as i get further into the cycle and max out around 750 PPM usually. i flush till its under 100 at least. its all good about the questions, hard kinda to answer in exact numbers because they change depending on the plant/strain/size of plant/ bucket size/ type of bulb ; amount of watts in each room as all my rooms are different.

Nice man, I've heard alot of things about Chemo.

yeah boooi, we will see what all this talk is about haha. im sure it will be great smoke as the doc wanted me to run this one over a ECSD x G13 cross as a tester so im sure it will be nothing but stellar!

That's right awn man! I am so happy to see this because I am about to do a test run for DrGreenthumb too. I'm getting a strain called IrainianG13 for an outdoor journal, and some Ghost cut OG Kush for my indoor. Dude has sick strains and is the man for letting a weasel like me do a grow for him. Good luck on your grow!:banana1sv6:

whats up sherwood! another Doc tester on this site eh? good for you bro, as you already know his gear is fuckin bananas! every med iv tried from him was killer! i saw that IrainianG13, it looked and sounded great. i know it will be some powerful shit esp. for outdoor! i can tell you from experience that the Ghost S1 from him that your about to run is wicked bomb. super dense and smells great with great OG flavor. keeper for sure as iv ran her a bunch and dont plan on letting her go. good luck with your grow too bro, ill make sure to check it!

Gonna enjoy the show SMF!
Hope you find some killer phenos:rastadancing:

thanks waayne! i hope i find some killer phenos too. im hoping for a chemo dom but with some OG flavor added to it.:devil

ChemoxGhost OG.......ya that should be a cold-blooded killa fosho!
All them beans look big and healthy too!
DocG comin with the love...congrats on the new-new!

:cool0010:

yeah bro, they were all pretty well done up, tiger stripped and shit. his gear always looks like that. he def spreads the love and is a super straight cat. also thanks buddy, hope to find some killers to post some sick pics to keep everyone entertained with it.

ON WITH THE RUN!........

GERM RESULTS:

I Popped off 4 beans and out of the 4 they all did well. put them into cups and the next day they all popped above soil. I had a slight problem as a cat got into one of my tents and knocked over some shit, one of which being one of the cups with one of these seedlings in it. needless to say i dont think that one will live hahaha. but the other 3 are wicked great looking! not too much to look at right now. ill probably post up some shots in about a week or so......:420:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh snap! Let's get this party started SMF... :cool

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
these are some vigor mofoz thats for sure. the 3 i have going are doing very well. man am i excited for these meds haha....ill post some pics later today, nothing really exciting quite yet to see as they are still seedlings ~SMF~

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
these are some vigor mofoz thats for sure. the 3 i have going are doing very well. man am i excited for these meds haha....ill post some pics later today, nothing really exciting quite yet to see as they are still seedlings ~SMF~
I bet you're busy blazing all that fire you're curing... Hopefully we can see some Picts of your 2kW setup too... You know... Where all the magic happens. :itwasntme

Z

zimpact

Good Luck Skunk, I grew grenadine from the Doc a long time ago and had great results. I use to do a full flush every 2 nutings, and had amazing results. Good luck and keep us posted on ohzone, next grow looking forward to ohzone and endless sky...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
didnt forget about this thread hahaha

more fire for the frost factory ey? cant wait

yesssir! gonna try to beast this bad boy out as good as possible!!

i can't wait to see how this one turns out. i will stay tuned.

thanks decept, i hope to put on a proper show for you to watch :)

I bet you're busy blazing all that fire you're curing... Hopefully we can see some Picts of your 2kW setup too... You know... Where all the magic happens. :itwasntme

yo shady! yeah i got slightly put behind with the move so i had to start all over again. the doc is a great dude so i know he will be straight with it. esp cuz my new rooms are state of the art! makes my old places look like a shit hole haha. also, yes i am just blazing too much fire from my last run, you know how we do it!:harvest:

Good Luck Skunk, I grew grenadine from the Doc a long time ago and had great results. I use to do a full flush every 2 nutings, and had amazing results. Good luck and keep us posted on ohzone, next grow looking forward to ohzone and endless sky...

great new bro! iv grown a few things from him and they were all bomb as hell! i will def keep everyone posted on this one!

~~~~UPDATE~~~~~

so after my 2 hour move to the north of MI i lost the few babies i started due to heat stress so i restarted the Oh!Zone. for 3 kicking again and they are looking great for 5 days! looks like 10~14 days really. Docs genetics are flipping amazing for sure. they are looking pretty uniform for how early they are along.pics bellow.
~this will be updated on the regular now that im in a fixed stable location :) cheers!

IMG00073 20100707 1022
IMG00071 20100707 1021
IMG00072 20100707 1021
true grit

true grit

These should be fun bro...is Chemo a chem type? Or is UBC chemo? Lost but sounds dank.... I checked out his site the other day- why no prices? I've heard people happy with his Ghost OG, wouldn't mind tryin his OG, Bubba, and TW... pricey?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hey true!....if you go down on the left side of the page and click on "order- price info" it will tell you all his prices. all this elite beans are mostly S1s so thats nice! his OG is on sale right now so if your thinking about it i would grab it for sure. i can tell u from personal experience with his Ghost OG S1s that they are KILLER! ill keep her in my garden forever probably, i love the meds! i love indica and its an indica dom OG!
the chemo is a strain i dont know much about. i do know his cutt is the original and hes had it forever from what hes told me. i guess is crazy strong and im really looking forward to this grow cuz he used the reversed ghost pollen to make these since i guess that the chemo is insane to try to reverse. so ill be hunting for the chemo dom on this one im guessing since i have the ghost already but who knows....maybe the 50/50 is where its at

true grit

true grit

Sweet bro, thanks for the info!! I will probably have to scoop a pack of the OG S1's then if they are killer enough to stay in your stable broseph. Indica dom...what kinda flower time? And it holds water against all the other dank OG's your runnin? I have some Swerve Tahoe and Larry going but think this is the batch folks have had issues with. I got my eye on one Tahoe and a Larry so hopefully the moms are stable. My SFV gal is getting the boot, so looking for a good killer OG cut to work with... Do have some LL f2's tho...

I wonder if its the UBC Chemo, as that was Canadian based no? And supposedly that shit was the FIRE. Either way, it sounds like a fire cross. I know the Ghost cut is some killer.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I have smoked Oh!zone but non femmed. Very tasty powerful herb.

Now, UBC Chemo if I understand it right was a heavy afghani hash plant line (unrelated to chems) developed by the University of British Columbia for Cancer patients on Chemotherapy. Very sedative and brings on munchies. Whilst not being a boring smoke, taste wise, it is not particularly memorable but medical value is very high.

Top Bottom