Dr GreenThumb's Oh!Zone (fem) Test Grow ~SMF~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Good info there bro, so the 50\50 is where its at then. That medical aspect with some ghost OG flavor will be amazing then!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
~~~update~~~

whats up farm dizzles. here is my 2 week old seed grow update on these 3 oh!Zones i got kicking. had a slow start with my move but now they are adjusted and doing so flippin well. they are beautiful lil mofoz! i can tell these are going to be dank just like my Ghost cutt OG from the doc. the leaf pattern is similar yet more indica by the looks of it. super fat little leafs already. here is a pics of each one. ill get more in depth as they get older as to how much they are getting fed and this will start getting updated more and more as it gets better. as of now they are in just foxfarm ocean forest soil if 15% added perlite in keg cups and getting fed RO water with 2ml of calmag per gallon. havnt seen any grow or boost formulas yet and probably wont for another few weeks at least.....:)
two of these are growing almost identical and one is growing a little shorter with closer node spacing.

DSCN0378
DSCN0375
DSCN0373
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
im watchin skunk you always have nice pics on all you gear what is the makup of this you know?what other strains you bought from doc been looking at some of his gear

I

iahsound

do you always get your beans to pop that fast? what temp did you have them at?

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
you will be amazed once your ozones get going. I have one growing outside thats is about 6 weeks or so that is a nice huge frickin bush, a definate lb'er when she's done. Good luck with your grows there Mr.Skmaster

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
im watchin skunk you always have nice pics on all you gear what is the makup of this you know?what other strains you bought from doc been looking at some of his gear

thanks bro~ the make up of these is chemo x ghost og. iv grown his ghost og and my boy had done his cheese and the c99....iv tried the meds from all 3 and they were killer for real....

do you always get your beans to pop that fast? what temp did you have them at?

my beans always pop pretty fast man. when they are seedlings they are around 80 degrees. humidity is up around 70 as well till the are a little bigger then they both come down a decent amount

you will be amazed once your ozones get going. I have one growing outside thats is about 6 weeks or so that is a nice huge frickin bush, a definate lb'er when she's done. Good luck with your grows there Mr.Skmaster

awesome man i cant wait. it they are anything like the ghost OG then i know ill be more than happy for sure! thanks for the good karma and take care brother!:cool0041:

D

Dr Gruber

I will watch this for sure, I am considering the Oh Zone for a future run ...I'm doing the Doc's C-99 right now. Check it out if you wish.

I

iahsound

Hey skunk thanx for that tid bit oh info.!!! your seedlings are looking great man!! cant wait to see them finish!! love what your doing boss, thanx again!!!!:rasta2:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry for being off this site for like 10 plus days. Had a bunch of shit going on. These oh!zones are much needing to be put into 3 gals for a quick trsplant to start to grow some branching. Sorry for the lack of updates, ill update tonight with pics and get back on my regular grind here. Sorry fellas. Pics and more info on these a little bit later tonight :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
~update~

these are about a month old or so. they are in slow veg as im giving them really no feed at all, just enough to keep them alive as my rooms wernt built till yesterday for my veg. new room are going to speed up this process and im super stoked about them. non the less, here are the 3 little oh!Zones (chemo x ghost) that i have going. some pics are right after a nice spray feed some are before....

Plant #1

this one has a little more spacing between nodes. she still has the wide leafs on the indica side fore sure but are a tad bit longer than the other 2 i have going. this one is def different from the other two...

DSCN0443
DSCN0444
DSCN0445
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Plant #2

plant 2 is more stout then my #1 is. shes almost identical to my #3. shorter spacing between nodes, still has the pretty side leafs on her. this one smells like saddle wood already which is pretty odd for how small she is....

DSCN0449
DSCN0452
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
plant #3

plant #3 like i said i more similar to #2, she has the saddle wood smell as well not so OG like my #1. im going by smell of stalk on my opinions. #3 is stout with short spacing between nodes and indy leafs. im guessing that all 3 of these should def be more on the indy side on things seeing everything iv read on the UBC chemo says its a very sedative buzz thats like xanax in weed form haha....
heres the #3 after getting sprayed...

DSCN0446
DSCN0447
DSCN0451
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
overview of all 3 side by side

heres a quick overview of all 3 of them side by side in order so you can see the differences earlier in cycle. i can def see some of the ghost og leaf pattern in there but also in some a strong presents of what must be the chemo :)

DSCN0443
DSCN0449
DSCN0446
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice fat blades SMF! damn brah... I need help building my new veg room for da beans that I just cracked... :cool

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man, may be in CA sooner than later. hope for the best on that one hahaha..... you def are going to love some of them beans thats for sure bro. your def packing some heat!! :) im getting seed crazy over here too after completing my grow areas, decided to max myself out haha.....lots of skunkmaster bud pics to come in the next few months. I cant wait to see the phenos you come up with out of what you just popped, you already have some super fire as it is homie

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
~~update~~

here is my one week update on my 3 oh!zone (fems) i got rocking. took them a minute to adjust to the new spot but now they are chuggin along nicely. these will all be topped and messed with now, i just like to let them get a little size first. i noticed that there are going to be pretty much 2 different phenos in the 3 i have going. well, the 2 that are real similar im sure will be slightly different but they are def a lot different than my pheno #1. phenos #2 and #3 seem to be more Ghost dom in the leaf and how they feed and how touchy they are. my pheno #1 must be leaning a lot harder twards the chemo side. her leafs are MASSIVE! shes extremely vigor and just looks SICK! here are the pics for this weeks update. iv been feeding them earth juice (now at 3ml per gal) and calmag (2ml per gal) mixed in my RO water. PPMs are right around 200~250 at water when fed. you can tell #2 and #3 are super nute sensitive because i did start to get a little bit of nute burn from the grow solution. because of that those 2 will only get low amounts of cal mag for the next few feeds till i get them balanced back in.

start off with pheno #3....

DSCN0505
DSCN0506
DSCN0507
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
pheno #2

heres my pheno #2.

DSCN0496
DSCN0497
DSCN0499
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful, healthy babes ya got there hommie.. Keep up the great work. This is gonna be a great show.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
pheno #1

my pheno #3....this one i got my eyes on :smiley_joint:

DSCN0500
DSCN0502
DSCN0501
DSCN0503
D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking nice and healthy. Here is mine at 7 days of flipping. Very OG dom. Hope you dont mind me posting the pic here, if you do lmk and I will move it. Good luck and hope they smoke as good as they look.

Ohzone
Top Bottom