• Tagged users None
D

Dr Gruber

day 48?
dude yer gonna pull this off fine!
The health is back..good job.
Another 22 days it could be crazy
stacking calyxes!

Yeah bro you're goin great...I'll be awaiting you at the finish line, I'm thinkin you be choppin between Christmas & New Years!

Looking damn good

Thanks everyone,
Im getting excited by the smell alone.Im thinking a christmas time chop myself, new years at the latest.

Northone, special thanks buddy...you really helped me pull this together and Ive learned a great deal about my my persistent problems and what to do about them. This grow has helped me turn the corner...thanks!

D

Dr Sharpe

How quickly they change! They look a lot larger than they did last week! Looking sweet brother!!

D

Dr Gruber

How quickly they change! They look a lot larger than they did last week! Looking sweet brother!!

Hello Dr Sharpe,

The good Doctor Sharpe is a colleague of mine with a Doctorate in the mechanical sciences. His vast knowledge has been invaluable in building my grow room...thank you Dr Sharpe!
I will see you soon and we can...:passingjoint:

B

biggun4me

Dr. Gruber I have not check in on you for a while and all I can say is congrats on figuring things out, you girls look healthy and lovely.. I only wish I had a scratch and sniff monitor to enjoy your dankness.... Peace

I know that jokes getting old,, Sorry... Peace

D

Dr Gruber

Dr. Gruber I have not check in on you for a while and all I can say is congrats on figuring things out, you girls look healthy and lovely.. I only wish I had a scratch and sniff monitor to enjoy your dankness.... Peace

I know that jokes getting old,, Sorry... Peace

Thanks Biggun!

I checked on your grow yesterday and then my computer went down........looks awesome man , great job.
And yes this smell is out of control...very nice!

D

Dr Gruber

Just wanted to give a quick update....
The plants that arent as healthy actually look like they will finish faster then the healthy one. They have about 15 days left and 2 of them have alot of browning pistils while the other one has lots of new growth and may take longer then 15 days. I havent seen a nanner in weeks and it looks like I will get a nice yeild from the healthy one but the others arent going to give as much. The smell is fantastic and I cant wait to smoke these. I did pull a very small bud last week and dried and smoked it. The taste is already there ....a fuel/lemon type taste came through and I'm sure it will only get better. I will put up some pics tomorrow on day 56.....peace-dg

S

Smokin Tree

Lookin sweet doc! Good to hear you got your problems sorted and it looks like your makin a nice recovery!
So did you ever find any more male flowers on the ones that had them before? Was there one that didnt throw any male flowers?
BTW...must....have....new....pics!! Its been what 8-9 days? (just jokin with ya ) they gotta be blowin up!!

ST

EDIT: musta been posting at the same time, you answered most of my Q's in your previous post!

D

Dr Gruber

Since you had a little sample...how was the buzz?

To be honest I had smoked some c99 before so I cant really say for sure, but it seemed to work well.

One of the plants only threw one nanner late in flower, the others had more, but they seemed to have stopped now.

Pics soon...

D

Dr Gruber

day 56

Here they are at 8 weeks in with 2 more weeks to go. I think two of the plants look like they will be done at the 70 day mark but I'm not so sure about the other one. It still has lots of new pistil growth and they are all still white while the other plants are turning colors. It smells like a skunk sprayed the walls of the room, but its the kind of skunk I dont mind.

IMG 05381
IMG 05391
IMG 05441
IMG 05501
IMG 05511
IMG 05521
B

blaze 1

Can you take some pics with regular lights on and does the sour smell on them really come through strong .I was thinking of getting these and the bubba from the doc wanted to see how you grow went plus reserva privada and Cali connection both have sours out but this is an s1?

D

Dr Gruber

Can you take some pics with regular lights on and does the sour smell on them really come through strong .I was thinking of getting these and the bubba from the doc wanted to see how you grow went plus reserva privada and Cali connection both have sours out but this is an s1?

I will work on the pics with reg lights...the room doesnt have any reg lights in it so I"ll see what I can do.

Yes, the sour/rotton type smell is very strong.....Very Strong. These are S1's if thats what you were asking.

B

blaze 1

Thanks looks real good and the yield looks nice 2 getting chunky now can't wait 2more weeks to see how they come out.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
gruber looking good think you can take any pics without the grow light

D

Dr Gruber

I plan to do one more round of photos before harvest and I will do my best to turn off the grow lights and get some other light source in there to take better pics.
All my harvest shots will be under different lighting.

JH420

JH420

I plan to do one more round of photos before harvest and I will do my best to turn off the grow lights and get some other light source in there to take better pics.
All my harvest shots will be under different lighting.

If your camera has a flash you don't need any lighting...no offense to you bro but pics taken under hps the buds all look the same to me, and tell me very little about the plants.

D

Dr Gruber

end of day 61 pics without lights...okay.

If your camera has a flash you don't need any lighting...no offense to you bro but pics taken under hps the buds all look the same to me, and tell me very little about the plants.

Okay, okay,okay..........here you go...pics without grow lights...

IMG 05701
IMG 05721
IMG 05731
IMG 05741
IMG 05771
IMG 05781
IMG 05791
IMG 05841
IMG 05871
IMG 05921

Latest posts

Top Bottom