Dr Greenthumbs Sour Diesel Grow Journal & Smoke report

• Thread starter Dr Gruber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JH420

JH420

Thank ya Doc! They look great, but I from here it looks like they'll need that 11th week.

D

Dr Gruber

Thank ya Doc! They look great, but I from here it looks like they'll need that 11th week.

Most of the shots are from the one that looks like it will take 77 days, maybe more. the other 2 have buds that look almost done now. 60 to 70% of the pistils have died back and the trichs are already 60 % cloudy-40% clear. No amber.

OH...Thanks to all who nudged me to take the shots without the lights...they do look better.

JH420

JH420

Keep an eye out for nanners at this stage...I think it's known to happen last couple weeks with the ECSD. Gotta say it's lookin real deal ECSD...time for some of the SD gurus get in on this thread, it's gonna get real interestin here on in.

D

Dr Gruber

Keep an eye out for nanners at this stage...I think it's known to happen last couple weeks with the ECSD. Gotta say it's lookin real deal ECSD...time for some of the SD gurus get in on this thread, it's gonna get real interestin here on in.

It sure smells like the real deal.

D

Dr Gruber

stunning job!

Going crazy good now..she is on fire.

Please try 77 days you may double your yield with that extra week.

Thanks Northone!

I will be keeping an eye on all of them....Ive waited this long, I can wait another week if needed. For sure one of them is going to go that long at least, the others dont really show it on the pics but they look close.

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Wow!!

Great Grow show Dr.Gruber.
Your gals look like some real sour-dankness,props and the pics in the regular light really give ya an Idea of what this strain has to offer. I will definitely be adding this s1 to the list. Thanks again for the great show!

D

Dr Gruber

Wow!!

Great Grow show Dr.Gruber.
Your gals look like some real sour-dankness,props and the pics in the regular light really give ya an Idea of what this strain has to offer. I will definitely be adding this s1 to the list. Thanks again for the great show!

Thanks for the kind words!

S

Smokin Tree

Wow, much better pics Doc! Glad JH prodded ya into it, was a great idea :)

D

Dr Gruber

...or 15 if you are gonna do 77..

Either way you slammed it!

wtg!

Thanks Man!

Yeah, the countdown may be aborted and started again...we will see. As i said before, 77 days for sure on plant #1 and if needed I do have patience enough to wait for the others.

BTW, I was moving the plants the other day to make room for the Millennium Bud and a lower branch snapped on one of the diesels. I dried it out for 4 days and tried it today....Wow..the taste is good already and Im blasted off 4 pulls.:)

D

Dr Gruber

the countdown is....

oh, screw the countdown..they finish when they finish.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin' good dr. G! Keep it up. I can only imagine what they smell like. Keep us posted!

D

Dr Gruber

I have a very busy week ahead of me and wont be able to post much. The plants look good and i promise to get some pics up as a soon as I can. They may go longer then 70 days however....I will keep you posted.

JH420

JH420

At this stage all I need to see are pre-chop pics and after that sour nugz.

Top Bottom