Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk

• Thread starter Deadsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jammie

jammie

very good point Mirror.

hey there deadsy- have you grown any dr krippling? Had never heard of the breeders until i won a contest and also received a bunch of they're promos. currently i have a red leicester thats 2 weeks into flower. so far shes really branchy similiar to yours

Deadsy

Deadsy

NOT meant to be demeaning, Are you sure it's not your PH? I would swear half the time ppl here think it's a Calmag or phos deficiency, and ends up the ph is all wrong and they are not letting their plants get those nutes.
Pretty sure ,I try to stay on top of my ph as much as I can with work and being a single dad but I'll try to pay extra close attention in the up coming weeks. And you don't come off as demeaning ,thanks for the interest.

Deadsy

Deadsy

very good point Mirror.

hey there deadsy- have you grown any dr krippling? Had never heard of the breeders until i won a contest and also received a bunch of they're promos. currently i have a red leicester thats 2 weeks into flower. so far shes really branchy similiar to yours
Ive grown out two bulks on a previous grow and had really good exp with em. Fast vigorous growth and good yields.

Deadsy

Deadsy

Ive grown out two bulks on a previous grow and had really good exp with em. Fast vigorous growth and good yields.
Branchy as hell and exploded in the first weeks of flower. A lot of grow journals I've seen where bulks were grown they harvested to early. With the last bulks I let em go a little over 9 weeks and in the last two weeks the buds put on a lot of mass. But everyone does things their on way.

Last edited:
Deadsy

Deadsy

very good point Mirror.

I've got some afghan cow beans from dr krippling that I'll attempt to grow out after the big freezes.

Deadsy

Deadsy

F*%#ing power is out and it's 10F outside and 35F in my house. I woke up freezing. I've warped my buckets up in towels and drained and refilled them every couple hours been warming water up on shops wood stove and hauling it back and forth. Huge pain in the ass. I have the big freezes in veg so that sucks. Also two days ago we had rolling black outs and I guess the power going on and off was bad for the hps bulb cause it blew out and it was pretty new. Luckily had a back up. DAMN IT!

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

Waiting to see those boxing glove sized buds I been hearing about. Also it looks like your inline fan may be on backwards I think you need to pull air in through the filter for it to filter. Looks like its pushing air to the filter. anyways Hit us up with them monster bud picks when your ready.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Waiting to see those boxing glove sized buds I been hearing about. Also it looks like your inline fan may be on backwards I think you need to pull air in through the filter for it to filter. Looks like its pushing air to the filter. anyways Hit us up with them monster bud picks when your ready.
We both are. Neither one of us has room in the tent for the filter so we are pulling air out and pushing thru filter. Not exactly the way it was meant but it's working just fine...

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

We both are. Neither one of us has room in the tent for the filter so we are pulling air out and pushing thru filter. Not exactly the way it was meant but it's working just fine...
Oh cool i had no idea that would even work. if it still cleans the air i guess thats all that matters. Yeah my grow partner got like one bulk seed as a freebee. dont know if its male of female yet. Ill be watching to see them big buds. Fish

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Oh cool i had no idea that would even work. if it still cleans the air i guess thats all that matters. Yeah my grow partner got like one bulk seed as a freebee. dont know if its male of female yet. Ill be watching to see them big buds. Fish
Me too...

Deadsy

Deadsy

Hows the potency on the bulks?
I've never had anything I've grown tested. Except by friends and family and I wish I had first hand exp. to answer your ? but due to the ridiculous drug policies of my work ( random hair follicles) i can't enjoy the fruits of my labor myself at this time. But everyone that tried the last bulk I grew out has said it is a very decent smoke I think I'm dialing it in better with the current grow so fingers crossed.

Deadsy

Deadsy

Dont know about boxing glove size but they are really starting to fill out I'll post some more pics at the end of the week. And about the fan I think Event explained that pretty well. Thanks for the input.

Deadsy

Deadsy

Anyone have any exp with this product? It was given to me a while back and I'm out of my usual stuff thinking about using it.

Deadsy

Deadsy

Anyone have any exp with this product? It was given to me a while back and I'm out of my usual stuff thinking about using it.
I actually only have carbloaded in soil never in hydro so any input on this is appreciated. And my "usual stuff" was molasses and I know that is not useable for hydro. This AN carboload is basically fructose...... Right? I'm not 100% on this

Deadsy

Deadsy

I've decided not to use the stuff but would still be interested to hear any comments on the subject.

Deadsy

Deadsy

i need another room id like to get the big freezes under some better lights but my electric bill is already stupid. And the pink diesel x amnesia is getting huge compared to the other plants of the same age. There is some curling going on with the freezes it started after the power was out and they got real cold.

Top Bottom