DR120....One 400,Two400s , or one 600?

• Thread starter Scotbot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

Till This Day, i STILL believe the BEST VERT setup I've ever seen came from Heath Robinson. The Orange netting im getting some rolls of and gonna try vert, top ring drip feed. Good pics.
Tmb
yeah man, that orange netting in those pics above is actually Marlo's work, those are his modular v-SCROG's that have morphed into his Wall of Weed which is simply to dispense with the modular stuff and just run the fencing along the wall and anchor plants to it, ...it was and is his work i try to emulate.

...that's not to say Heath isn't the man 'cause his vert tree grows are an awesome thing to behold.

peace, bozo

MidniteGardener

MidniteGardener

For a DR120 a 600w is really optimal. 400w is going to be not enough light. That's where I started out and the 600w was a huge jump in quality and bud density when using a single light. Some might say you can use a 1000w in that tent, but controlling heat is going to be a bitch coming from someone who has done that too.

Seriously though - 600w lumatek with a Sunlight Supply Blockbuster 6" (not 8) is going to give you excellent uniform light levels without too much heat. Do SCrog like others have said or 9 plants in a SOG and you can easily yield 1lb depending on strain. Get some of Sannies Jack and I guarantee you will get 1gpw if you grow in coco.

Top Bottom