Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
strains getting seeded by skunkdog reversal hopefully

Strain name / Breeder / source.

• 1992 Og – Rarebuyer cut
  • Triangle Kush – Rarebuyer Cut
  • Gorilla Glue #4-joesy – Rarebuyer Cut
  • GMO – Mamiko - Rarebuyer Cut
  • DFG Orange Dreams – “Lisa”
  • DFG Orange Dreams #3 – DFG - fifty415 cut
  • Car Crasher – Tsunami Seeds – Tsunami Seeds Cut
  • Peanut Butter Breath – Thug Pug – Matchmaker cut
  • DFG Blackberry Hashplant – jiminy crickets cut
  • Maui Skunkdog – Matchmaker Cut
  • Cherry Pie -cookie fam– Two Dogs Seeds Cut
  • DTK – CSI – two dogs seeds Cut
  • T-1000 – CSI – Tigard Farms Selected / Shared by two dogs seeds
  • Love Fruit – Staefli Farms - DFG Selected
  • Sour Bx2 – Karma – Matchmaker Cut
  • DFG Mac Dragon #7- DFG Selected
  • DFG Mac Dragon #10- DFG Selected
  • DFG Mac Dragon #12- DFG Selected
  • DFG Mac Dragon #15 - DFG Selected
  • DFG Mac Dragon #18- DFG Selected
  • Garlic Breath #21 -Thug Pug- DFG Selected
  • Zamaldelca #3 – Ace Seeds – DFG Selected
  • Trop odder popz - EvermoreGenetics- Lava Zone Genetics
  • Blue blood orange - Blue Blood Genetics - Lava Zone Genetics
Some straight heaters coming.

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Can't wait! So far the two strains ran from Dragon is straight up FIRE!! I'm talking a resin making freak show!

If you haven't ran some of this gear your seriously missing out on some very excellent Genetics!

I can only imagine what the future may bring from DFG!!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Can't wait! So far the two strains ran from Dragon is straight up FIRE!! I'm talking a resin making freak show!

If you haven't ran some of this gear your seriously missing out on some very excellent Genetics!

Damn thats depressing... Lost all my DFG gear to males and a growroom snafu. Looked strong too.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Some straight heaters coming.
im definitely excited, we have a collection now of moms i feel pretty proud and happy to work with. All im really missing from the library Id say is a stella cookie plant, and a stellar gelato / ice cream / desert hype type breeder mother. but ive been putting feelers out and looking like we may have the forum cooks coming back and looking like maybe the cookie fam cut of gelato we shall see!

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter

cheer bud im glad you enjoyed em! we got tons more plans and gonna keep pushing the envelope to make the absolute toughest genetics that can put out exquisite terps

many blessings to you and yours

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
im definitely excited, we have a collection now of moms i feel pretty proud and happy to work with. All im really missing from the library Id say is a stella cookie plant, and a stellar gelato / ice cream / desert hype type breeder mother. but ive been putting feelers out and looking like we may have the forum cooks coming back and looking like maybe the cookie fam cut of gelato we shall see!
Nice brother. Im really looking for some of that fire og or white fire cross. Maybe someday you’ll work it in. Got my eye of the gg4 and triangle kush x skunk dog. Those should be pretty raunchy. I’ve got about 6 of your cultivars I’ve been gifted so looking forward to running those
Sooner or later. Thanks for your dedication and stellar breeding practices.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I gotta say Dragons Flame Im not an easy person to impress but this thread along with your pics are looking top notch. Im gonna check out your stuff Im always looking for hot genetics to throw in my mix. 👌

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
I gotta say Dragons Flame Im not an easy person to impress but this thread along with your pics are looking top notch. Im gonna check out your stuff Im always looking for hot genetics to throw in my mix. 👌
cheers thanks man. grab a seat and a bong and strap in shows far from over :)

Badchoice

Badchoice

Any chance of getting your genetics/seeds too 207genetics in Maine? I’ve seen a few of your genetics but knock offs grown in Massachusetts for their rec shops and they were stupid strong and so tasteful.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Any chance of getting your genetics/seeds too 207genetics in Maine? I’ve seen a few of your genetics but knock offs grown in Massachusetts for their rec shops and they were stupid strong and so tasteful.
9the last i heard mass rec sho9p berkshire roots had set the terp record there with my Congolese kush. shes been coming back for them arond 4-5% terps consistently.

im not familar with 207 genetics, have em hit me up and im sure i can get them squared away with my beans!

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Dragons christmas raffle

Porky1982

Porky1982

hey bud, I got some new feminized beans that I lterally just made, if you want to run a pack to test, post photos and give me a smoke report I can send ya some. lmk.

cheers
Ide love to scab a few seed of yours to try. See how they go in Aussie conditions. Wink wink.

Badchoice

Badchoice

9the last i heard mass rec sho9p berkshire roots had set the terp record there with my Congolese kush. shes been coming back for them arond 4-5% terps consistently.

im not familar with 207 genetics, have em hit me up and im sure i can get them squared away with my beans!
Yeah the Pittsfield shop Berkshire roots I’ve heard and actually have bought some of the kush from your breeders but theory wellness once had a knock off of dragon dream crossed with something but you could tell it wasn’t your guys dragon dream.
207 is based out of Maine believe apart of the east coast cannabis inc. not positiv but I wouldn’t even know where to start to get contacting dialogue between yourself and them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom