Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Love stash - Day 32

And still hoping this trifoliate will be a female. Gotta love three tops.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
im new, and know nothing... im wondering if the kind you grew in oregon outdoors will do well in the totally different climate in hawaii?

i lived in hawaii when i first married (mid 70s) went there last year... omg it changed!!!

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
some token sunshine had the bees lovin the vietnamese black males (snowhigh)

Females are fully seeded! these plants have seen about 50 inches of rain during flower. Mold hardy to say the least.

Viet black 1 of 1
Viet black 1 of 1 2
Viet black 1 of 1 3
Viet black 1 of 1 4
Viet black 1 of 1 5
Viet black 1 of 1 6
Viet black 1 of 1 7
Viet black 1 of 1 8

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Next cycle is loaded up in the lower greenhouse. Currently vegging still. Got them sprayed with Dr zymes, when i moved em, and will be hitting with lost coast plant therapy today, and then in 3 days Ill do a suffix / Bronners then Ill pull clones, flip the reversal plants, and then 2 weeks after that flip this greenhouse. Also will be running some drip line this round as well, and leaving the hand water gang lol.

Plan is to seed this full greenhouse with the mac dragon number 7 reversal pollen. If the reversal fails...I have mac dragon males on deck or a blackberry moonshine male that's also calling my name...

20210317 063623
20210317 063614
20210317 063640
20210317 063537

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
orange stash version lisa - just got released the 15th.

Skunky citrus kush terps. stellar yield, vigor, and resistances.

Pretty happy with the line. These photos / grow was from my testor jdubsmstash

Orange Stash Lisa 2
Orange Stash Lisa

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
im new, and know nothing... im wondering if the kind you grew in oregon outdoors will do well in the totally different climate in hawaii?

i lived in hawaii when i first married (mid 70s) went there last year... omg it changed!!!
hawaii is its own beast for sure

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
That is odd, I went to your website earlier in the week and that one was not available but I ordered it just now!
yea it dropped the 15th, but had a technical issue where it wasnt loading both versions of the garlic stash

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom