Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
today photos -
starting to look like a grow room!
20220811 125416
20220811 125400
20220811 125353

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
22 minute'ish mark...This explains why I have such a difficult time to get anything to either pop or stay alive...guess that's why I got a bunch of freebees with my order of Red/Green Dragon Stash...won't get my money again...have a nice day
If you are talking about my comments about how Hawaiian made seeds needed fridge time / lower germ rates...Dragons Stash wasn't made in Hawaii and has had hundreds if not thousands of beautiful plants come out of that stock. I always give a freebie pack per pack purchased. Not sure why you are unhappy, but I stand behind my beans so if there's an issue let me know and Ill handle it.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Blackberry moonshine bx1 x modified macberry moonshine seedling army is doing great. Seeing sex coming in on these and will begin culling males / pulling clones and spreading these out to flower. Got a lot of skunk smells on the stem rubs so far. Loving how these are looking so far.

Debating the name Haole Moonshine for these, as these were my last creation in Hawaii.

20220816 103905
20220816 103902
20220816 103859
20220816 103857
20220816 103854
20220816 103845
20220816 103839
20220816 103827

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
and heres the tent that has the cycle that will be seeded by the modified macberry moonshine reversal. Final week of veg, they flip monday. The reversal plants are looking good, and think I saw the first male part forming on 2 of them, so it looks like we are right on tracking.

20220816 005201

sportyridr

sportyridr

If you are talking about my comments about how Hawaiian made seeds needed fridge time / lower germ rates...Dragons Stash wasn't made in Hawaii and has had hundreds if not thousands of beautiful plants come out of that stock. I always give a freebie pack per pack purchased. Not sure why you are unhappy, but I stand behind my beans so if there's an issue let me know and Ill handle it.

6 weeks of my time wasted last fall...I mentioned about the troubles in my journal at the time but never mentioned any names...purchase was made New Yrs eve 2020, you threw in all these freebies....

I was like WOW...awesome...I had previously purchased the Missy's Stash w/ Celestial Freebie and they were fantastic until I decided to buy more. This is when the NY eve purchase came from for the Red/Green Dragon seeds. It's been all downhill from there as to growing any more...I did get 1 Garlic Stash to grow but it was a mutant that I babied an ounce from. I see I didn't list that one that grew lol.

I should have made more notes, alot of stuff here and there in scratch pad but I did update my spreadsheet. My goal last fall was to have a nice DFG grow to fill the tent. It never happened. I didn't want to make waves because of the freebies but I see left & right folks growing your stuff and they're great but me I have eff all to show.

here is my DFG section screenshot

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
6 weeks of my time wasted last fall...I mentioned about the troubles in my journal at the time but never mentioned any names...purchase was made New Yrs eve 2020, you threw in all these freebies....

I was like WOW...awesome...I had previously purchased the Missy's Stash w/ Celestial Freebie and they were fantastic until I decided to buy more. This is when the NY eve purchase came from for the Red/Green Dragon seeds. It's been all downhill from there as to growing any more...I did get 1 Garlic Stash to grow but it was a mutant that I babied an ounce from. I see I didn't list that one that grew lol.

I should have made more notes, alot of stuff here and there in scratch pad but I did update my spreadsheet. My goal last fall was to have a nice DFG grow to fill the tent. It never happened. I didn't want to make waves because of the freebies but I see left & right folks growing your stuff and they're great but me I have eff all to show.

here is my DFG section screenshot

View attachment 1271827

Shoot me an address and ill make it right.

In the fall / christmas season we do triple freebies during the xmas raffle sale, so I suspect that's why you got a lot of freebies. But ya, Im not sure why the stretch of bad luck, but that's not what I / nor my seeds are about. I will happily send you a care package of some fun stuff bud. nature / seeds can be weird, and with shipping, especially from Hawaii, if the seeds sat in a hot ass delivery truck or a slew of things really, but anyway, I will make it right just shoot me a dm with an address.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Shoot me an address and ill make it right.

In the fall / christmas season we do triple freebies during the xmas raffle sale, so I suspect that's why you got a lot of freebies. But ya, Im not sure why the stretch of bad luck, but that's not what I / nor my seeds are about. I will happily send you a care package of some fun stuff bud. nature / seeds can be weird, and with shipping, especially from Hawaii, if the seeds sat in a hot ass delivery truck or a slew of things really, but anyway, I will make it right just shoot me a dm with an address.

I'll be in touch Jeff, thanks.

I hope for a much better experience this time around. I'd like to get back on the DFG grow train again. 🙂

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I enjoyed the discord. Think I’ve seen a pic or 2 on the vid, here at the farm👊
Plants look great, something to be said about mainland indoor quality,👌

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Blackberry moonshine bx1 x modified macberry moonshine seedling army is doing great. Seeing sex coming in on these and will begin culling males / pulling clones and spreading these out to flower. Got a lot of skunk smells on the stem rubs so far. Loving how these are looking so far.

Debating the name Haole Moonshine for these, as these were my last creation in Hawaii.

View attachment 1271806View attachment 1271807View attachment 1271808View attachment 1271809View attachment 1271810View attachment 1271811View attachment 1271812View attachment 1271813
what do you do about the waste water that runs off them pots jeff ?

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

@Madmax hey max what would be the best soil to get our hands on here in oz to grow a few outdoor plants ?

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
what do you do about the waste water that runs off them pots jeff ?
I pull them out and water them in the bathtub, which gives me time to inspect, and do any deleaf / maintence they need. Once they are in flower Ill likely just let the tent catch it and maybe get a shop vac.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
I'll be in touch Jeff, thanks.

I hope for a much better experience this time around. I'd like to get back on the DFG grow train again. 🙂
will do bud tracking incoming, I want you back on the DFG train to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom