Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sportyridr

sportyridr

Many thanks to you Jeff for the fire and fast 🔥 🔥 😍

I plan on getting some of the Regs started 1st of Sept and sort out enuff Fems for a tent full after this coming run that I've already started. New journal, new DFG genetics, new tent, new lights coming soon. Hope my game is good enuff 🤔😜😎

Best to you man...

DFG package

tobh

tobh

Supporter

I plan on getting some of the Regs started 1st of Sept and sort out enuff Fems for a tent full after this coming run that I've already started. New journal, new DFG genetics, new tent, new lights coming soon. Hope my game is good enuff 🤔😜😎

Best to you man...

View attachment 1272899
Now THIS is how a breeder takes care of their customers when something is off. Can't name any other breeder that would do this in my experience. DFG is the GOAT!

sportyridr

sportyridr

Now THIS is how a breeder takes care of their customers when something is off. Can't name any other breeder that would do this in my experience. DFG is the GOAT!

Yes sir, at this point in my growing tenure he is sitting #1 💯🙂

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter

Best to you man...

View attachment 1272899
Cheers bud, Im glad to see they arrived, and hopefully the bad luck is over!

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
I will post up some photos shortly, but Ive flipped the full tent now that will be seeded, day 1 was the 19th. I suspect I over-vegged these, as this tent is now...well full... lol. Everythings looking pretty good, and it looks like the reversals are on track, they are week 2 of flower now and all 3 have a male part showing now along with their pistils, so its looking like for now anyway, we are well on track. With reversals you never know though....could make tons of balls but no pollen, or I may have to manually open each ball, or a slew of other issues, so never really know till we have seeds in hand.

I honestly am leaning either way on this one...part of me almost wants the reversal to fail just to have some nice new flower back on the mainland lol. Been buying from the dispensary. The other part of me really wants to make these seeds. So it will be interesting to see how it unfolds lol.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
the blackberry moonshine bx1 x modified macberry moonshine tent is all sexed now, got a few auraz from compound and the rest are all the bms x mmm. I am thinking Im going to name this one Haole Moonshine. Haven't 110% decided, but pretty sure.

6 weeks or so now from seed

20220822 101915
20220822 101911
20220822 101910
20220822 101905
20220822 101903

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
week 3 - on the 3 plants I am reversing of the modified macberry moonshine. obvious signs of male parts are forming and looking like the 3 sprays of STS did their job nicely. Hopefully they will produce some nice pollen!

20220826 084253

week 1 / day 7 on the 5x5 tent that will be seeded - stretching and doing the early flower stuff. I know, not quite to the exciting part...but its coming!

20220826 084233

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Well, as much of a pain in the ass as it is to do in tents and in trap houses, it's part of the gig. One tent got its deep cleaning today, all the plants came out, tent got scrubbed and disinfected. While I had the plants out, I did my inspections, got some notes on who's standing out, general observations, did some deleafing, got a few more clones pulled, and then sprayed todays IPM regiment of grandevo sprayed. There is some really nice stem rubs in this bunch of haole moonshines. The main standouts were a very skunky gal, and one that was some loud tangerine lemon type smells, and one that sour licorice. Got my eye on a few already, but honestly Im pretty happy with this tent full of girls, between the genetics and the LEDS, Im not sure, but everything is stacking squat and thick, and just node after node.

20220830 154409
20220830 154829
20220830 154839
20220830 154849
20220830 154903
20220830 163516
20220830 163459

Madmax

Madmax

What temp do you run in your breeding room jeff.id say you run a little lower to make sure the seeds devolop without too much stress,heat etc?

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
What temp do you run in your breeding room jeff.id say you run a little lower to make sure the seeds devolop without too much stress,heat etc?

In this spot I have been running a portable AC set to 73 which keeps the tents (they just have 6" AC infinity fans running 24/7 pulling air out of the tents) around 76-79 degrees. The luxx leds don't seem to make a ton of heat, so its mostly just cooling the bedroom down as we don't have central AC in this spot. The veg luxx led is set to 40% power, and the flower one is at 80% power, although I may lower that down to 60% as the gmo heavy stuff all wanted to stretch insanely. The portable AC is like a 10k BTU and doesn't seem to work very hard to keep the rooms cool. Im far from dialed in as this is the first bloom cycle in this new spot, but so far we are nicely on track.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
5x5 gorilla tent - reversals are now mid week 4...plants to be seeded are week 2.5 heavy deleaf done, last Ipm spray down, the reversals have fat sacks forming, that look like they wont need help opening, pistils are primed and white...Im really hoping this is going to come together perfectly

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Haole moonshine tent is coming along nicely. Got everything deleafed underneath, but all natural structures. Got a few really nice stem rubs coming on, cant wait to get these flipped and start smelling flowers and seeing what this line holds! Clones off them have mostly all rooted, a few more still in the cloner, but looking like they have roots formed, so once I can see the end in site for the reversing / pollen producing plants - this tent will be flipped.

20220907 133712

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
photos werent working, but heres the pollination tent right at lights on...

20220907 211537

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
And It looks like the reversals are doing their thing as Im seeing pollen flying now, as well as seeing the first signs of pollination on the plants to be seeded...

20220907 211630
20220907 211551

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom