• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
day 3 of flower for things to be seeded...hopefully... the modified macberry moonshine reversal is advancing much faster than it did with my homemade sts....its now week 3 and I see obvious male parts. Last time took a full 5 weeks...so I got fingers crossed and hope on this round...

20230408 140009
20230408 140003
20230408 140020

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Modified Macberry moonshine reversal - coming into week 3 now and male parts are obviously forming. Working much much better then homemade STS! Got high hopes this time Ill have a seeded canopy.

20230411 220716
20230411 220726

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Room shot of the plants that hopefully will be seeded.

I ended up pulling the Chemdog 91 out of the flower room…her clones aren’t looking like they are going to root and I can’t risk losing her.

20230411 220542

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Well, been a very busy week. my lady and I drove to san deigo with my inlaws and were gone from the grow for 9 days. Always nerve racking being away from the garden...and this 9 days was the longest I have left a garden unattended. I generally always have been married to my grows as well, and rarely take vacations. Was well worth it, and the plants looked ok when I got back.

These photo was taken right when I walked in for first time. the Fire og and deathstar had some wilt, but overall, I'm pleased with how they did.

20230422 220635
20230422 220633
20230422 220732
20230422 220735 1
20230422 220740

Madmax

Madmax

Geez.haven’t they picked up..can see there structure coming though now.what day are they in flower..
happy birthday for the other day too 🍺

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
the mod mac moonshine reversal has started heavily opening pollen sacks...and again....for the 3rd attempt, even using the elite hybritech spray....no pollen. So...

Cherry pie x modified macberry moonshine males have been moved in to flower.

Madmax

Madmax

What…NOoooo.. 😔..man that’s a big let down Jeff.like a kick in the guts..I don’t understand why they won’t make pollen.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
I gave the reversal a few more days while the male cherry pie x mod moonshine males setup their flowers....a ton more sacks on the reversal opened - no pollen. So, they officially got chopped down, and we are officially a go with making regulars off the cherry pie x mod mac moonshine males. I only maybe about 30 after all the cherry pie that was seeded molded in hawaii, so I am doing this as semi open pollination. I only removed runts and those with out nice stem rubs, left 12 plants, wanting to say was perfect split of 6 male 6 female. So Ill make f2 stock of the cherry pie x modified macberry moonshine, and I will also seed the rest the room with those males -

Fire og
deathstar
Modifed macberry moonshine (For a Bx1)
Haole Moonshine #13 and #3 for a stacking of MMM genes...
Blackberry Moonshine Bx1
Mac Dragon #10
Black Velvet

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Jeff,I saw your interview on Dude GrowShow last year, Nice dialogue,Man.
From Dirtbag's latest thread, you mentioned You are knf grower also. I would like to ask what kinds of plants/fruits you fermented as FPJ and FFJ, and ur feeding schedule on Knf also.
I fermented comphrey、nettle、yarrow as FPJ,watermelon、bana flower、strawberry as FPJ.
Long live the natural farmer.Bro.
I am from Yunnan, China.

IMG 20230429 144411
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Jeff,I saw your interview on Dude GrowShow last year, Nice dialogue,Man.
From Dirtbag's latest thread, you mentioned You are knf grower also. I would like to ask what kinds of plants/fruits you fermented as FPJ and FFJ, and ur feeding schedule on Knf also.
I fermented comphrey、nettle、yarrow as FPJ,watermelon、bana flower、strawberry as FPJ.
Long live the natural farmer.Bro.
I am from Yunnan, China.

My favorites for FPJ:

Cannabis
Borage
Comfrey
Nettles.
Yarrow
Bamboo
Mustard

My favs for FFJ:

Apples
Pears
Mango
Cherrys
Squash

Basically things that are abundant in my area (mangos aren't I buy those" but everything else ferment wize its readily available locally in droves.

generally I gave 5-15ml per gallon of all my FPJS in a weekly tea and foliar in veg, as well as FAA / WSC / WSPH. I add lab into the sprays but not into the tea as lab just takes over.

In flower I do 5-15ml as well, but not in foliars just in teas. and in that I swap over to the FFJ. In flower I still was including WSCA PH and Cannabis FPJ.

I moved to an apartment when I moved back to the mainland while I go to college - so lately Ive been a traitor to KNF and been doing simple soil and top dressing, but it doesn't push them nearly as hard and as dank as the KNF added in would. I basically used KNF to keep the soil active, and suppliment in more life and ferments, while still using a top dressing as cannabis is such a heavy feeder compared to "normal" crops

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
cherry pie x modified macberry moonshines I moved into flower to replace the failed reversal..

20230428 220615
20230428 221622

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom