Bamboo
Mustard

My favs for FFJ:

Apples
Pears
Mango
Cherrys
Squash

Basically things that are abundant in my area (mangos aren't I buy those" but everything else ferment wize its readily available locally in droves.

generally I gave 5-15ml per gallon of all my FPJS in a weekly tea and foliar in veg, as well as FAA / WSC / WSPH. I add lab into the sprays but not into the tea as lab just takes over.

In flower I do 5-15ml as well, but not in foliars just in teas. and in that I swap over to the FFJ. In flower I still was including WSCA PH and Cannabis FPJ.

I moved to an apartment when I moved back to the mainland while I go to college - so lately Ive been a traitor to KNF and been doing simple soil and top dressing, but it doesn't push them nearly as hard and as dank as the KNF added in would. I basically used KNF to keep the soil active, and suppliment in more life and ferments, while still using a top dressing as cannabis is such a heavy feeder compared to "normal" crops
Awesome recipe, I will have to do some research but really wanna start using KNF. Seems pricey though these days with the fricken veggie/fruit prices here in VA. What do you mean by "lab"?

SICK journal so far bro, keep up the good work. Are you still doing a side by side of crop salt vs soil smoke test? ☮️

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Awesome recipe, I will have to do some research but really wanna start using KNF. Seems pricey though these days with the fricken veggie/fruit prices here in VA. What do you mean by "lab"?

SICK journal so far bro, keep up the good work. Are you still doing a side by side of crop salt vs soil smoke test? ☮️
yep half the room is soil / top dressing / fully organic still, half the room, although to be fair, the RDWC side has way outgrown half now lol. the rdwc side is using Crop salt brand, which is a dry mineral type that I then mix in water.

Zombierider

Zombierider

yep half the room is soil / top dressing / fully organic still, half the room, although to be fair, the RDWC side has way outgrown half now lol. the rdwc side is using Crop salt brand, which is a dry mineral type that I then mix in water.
Nice, I would expect the RDWC side to outdo the soil in vigor, but the proof is in the smoke! Looking forward to seeing your results. The crop salt looks like a pretty straightforward set of nutes. I might give it a try next run vs GH.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
yea its a 2 part for veg and 2 part for flower and a finisher basically. oh yea and I use their run clean which keeps the water sterile and prevents build up / mineral deposits

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter

labs - lactic acid bacteria part of the KNF regiment.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Nice, I would expect the RDWC side to outdo the soil in vigor, but the proof is in the smoke! Looking forward to seeing your results. The crop salt looks like a pretty straightforward set of nutes. I might give it a try next run vs GH.
and yea...smoke test will be key. But I also think I am going to have to shut down the RDWC in summer time anyway. Right now when its in the 60-70s my garage is running 80-87...and its a rental so I cant add ac or cut into walls to vent like I would if I owned the place. Gotta be on the DL in a rental still. With the chiller running it adds a ton of heat into the garage...So Im thinking Ill have to go back to straight soil for summer time to keep room ok temp wize.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Cherry pie x Modified Macberry Moonshine Seed plant #1 - Female

1   CP x MMM 2
1   CP x MMM 3
1   CP x MMM 4
1   CP x MMM

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Blackberry moonshine bx1 - clearly seeded up by the cherry pie x modifed macberry moonshine male pollen.

week 5.

In the RDWC system

Bms bx1

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Haole moonshine #3 holding seeds of the cherry pie mod mac moonshine males.

Purpling one is in soil. solid green is RDWC

Haole moonshine 3 1 3
Haole moonshine 3 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom