drdre and trees

• Thread starter Drdre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Now that's a fatty!I'm curious Drdre as I'm not familiar with many strains at all.People around here call everything kush.I don't know anyone anymore that grows,sells so I have to grow my own if I want to smoke.Is mango a certain strain or is it like the green crack I'm growing that people call so many other names,including mango?

Mango is the name of the strain. You must be from SoCal or Nevada area by the sounds of everyone calling everything kush.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Mango is the name of the strain. You must be from SoCal or Nevada area by the sounds of everyone calling everything kush.
Much further East.Not in a legal state :( more like a prison state that will more than likely never allow MMJ... Anyway some sweet looking plants man.

burn4me

burn4me

Now that's a fatty!I'm curious Drdre as I'm not familiar with many strains at all.People around here call everything kush.I don't know anyone anymore that grows,sells so I have to grow my own if I want to smoke.Is mango a certain strain or is it like the green crack I'm growing that people call so many other names,including mango?
thats a common thing around here too. not that it didnt have a name or lineage just that people are lazy/retarded and dont care because call it kush and some tard will buy it. lol
dre how goes it in the forrest you got bro? hope all is well

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
thats a common thing around here too. not that it didnt have a name or lineage just that people are lazy/retarded and dont care because call it kush and some tard will buy it. lol
dre how goes it in the forrest you got bro? hope all is well

Just getting going again decided to take a couple weeks off. Going to be running Cheeto kush and white jones. Got my Aligee gear on its way should be fun.

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Ommp shop 006
Ommp shop 005
Ommp shop 004
Ommp shop 003
Ommp shop 002
Ommp shop 001

so thought I would post the new project/shop. 70000 watts

ftwendy

ftwendy

I love the ducting... isn't that what they use at concerts/football games?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I would be afraid that ducting will eventually break down and rip from all the UV.

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Nice! What is the spacing? Looks killer and clean as fuck

Thanks a lot if time went into this place.
I'm still on 60 inch centers.

I love the ducting... isn't that what they use at concerts/football games?

The stuff I used is actually greenhouse ducting.

I would be afraid that ducting will eventually break down and rip from all the UV.

Ya cap I was afraid of that to but its so cheap it doesn't matter I'll replace it . It cost me $300 to do whole room including my fans for the floor.

Thanks dre

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Dre that room is very nice. Last night I moved some plastic ducting connected to a fogger, it started coming apart in my hands from light degradation. I also have other plastics deteriorating and the resulting powder builds up on my scrubbers and AC filters.

J

Jalisco Kid

So you worked out your problem ok? After looking at your room I am glad I am retired otherwise I think this lazy fuck would look over my shoulder and tell them girls I was just going out for a pack of cigarettes. JK

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
So you worked out your problem ok? After looking at your room I am glad I am retired otherwise I think this lazy fuck would look over my shoulder and tell them girls I was just going out for a pack of cigarettes. JK

Ya I had that problem on my smaller room but yes I got it under control thanks to your advice. I did get some burn from something I sprayed not sure what though. Ya I don't even leave these girls alone to sleep didn't you see the cot, mini fridge and Porta potty in the corner. Lol. Thanks again for all the good advice jk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom