drdre and trees

• Thread starter Drdre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
I was until 4 days ago but I turned it of this thing stretches like crazy. It is now the tallest in my room but its not as wide as I would like. Cap also wanted to give you props on ur root pack ill deferentially be continuing to use these thanks

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I was until 4 days ago but I turned it of this thing stretches like crazy. It is now the tallest in my room but its not as wide as I would like. Cap also wanted to give you props on ur root pack ill deferentially be continuing to use these thanks

root pack is the bomb homie! game changer.

I can't wait to see you knock it out of the park again.

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
killing it bro those are beast.

SFguy

SFguy

whats up DRe .lookin clinical in there man!!!!! those are some giant fans leaves too.. im watchin over here. new member to ThcFarmer, been a longtime member over on another site. i really like what i see over here GREAT JOB MAN KEEP IT GREEN!!!!!

gonna be starting a RDWC/UC soon have a nice sopt just in the process of restarting after a little brush with the popo... ill drop a link to it when i get a thread started

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Dre,are those cages for beans or peas?cant say ive seen that particular design before.Lookin good bro!

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
whats up DRe .lookin clinical in there man!!!!! those are some giant fans leaves too.. im watchin over here. new member to ThcFarmer, been a longtime member over on another site. i really like what i see over here GREAT JOB MAN KEEP IT GREEN!!!!!

gonna be starting a RDWC/UC soon have a nice sopt just in the process of restarting after a little brush with the popo... ill drop a link to it when i get a thread started

Sfguy thanks love to see others doing the tree thing good luck and welcome to the farm

Dre,are those cages for beans or peas?cant say ive seen that particular design before.Lookin good bro!

Fish thanks these cages I had made from a guy in my area cost wast like 40 for each one but are solid as fuck.

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Ya biggest girl or should I say she male in My room.

killemsoftly

killemsoftly

great thread.treating those ladies right dre. it's always nice to be proud father eh?;) the info on vpd was very interesting . i'm printing it off to dial in to that sweet spot. :D

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Ok my timer to my nute got stuck on for 6 hrs my ppms have been at 2500 ppms for 4.5 hrs max have drained and got them back down. Am I fucked this is new territory to me cap jk anyone help eaz my mind

killemsoftly

killemsoftly

Ok my timer to my timer to my nute got stuck on for 6 hrs my ppms have been at 2500 ppms for 4.5 hrs max have drained and got them back down. Am I fucked this is new territory to me cap jk anyone help eaz my mind
Ok my timer to my timer to my nute got stuck on for 6 hrs my ppms have been at 2500 ppms for 4.5 hrs max have drained and got them back down. Am I fucked this is new territory to me cap jk anyone help eaz my mind
i wouldn't be that worried. you caught it in time. hopefully all ull see is some tip burn. i'd say a pray that you got it before disaster struck. keep on keeping on. pazamor

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
How many male flowers did you find? If just a few who freakin cares. Somebody might find a seed. LOL! They hit the jackpot.

PPM shouldn't matter for that short of time.

Top Bottom