drdre and trees

• Thread starter Drdre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
How many male flowers did you find? If just a few who freakin cares. Somebody might find a seed. LOL! They hit the jackpot.

PPM shouldn't matter for that short of time.

Enough i just pulled it no big deal. Not worried bout the seeds just ppms

Last edited:
Natural

Natural

Straight amazon jungle plants..respect. Mad genetics, I can understand the rush..but your luck is pretty good for untested fems. Hope it stays that way..bring em on home Dre..gonna be some tired trimmers lol.

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Just wanted to apologize tobor I kinda sounded like a douce in my last post didn't mean to come off that way. thanks for helping rest my mind on my ppm situation. Sorry to anyone that rubbed wrong

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
what do you mean exactly by "timer to my nute"

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Straight amazon jungle plants..respect. Mad genetics, I can understand the rush..but your luck is pretty good for untested fems. Hope it stays that way..bring em on home Dre..gonna be some tired trimmers lol.

Ya I have ran tons of s1 and never had that happen 1 in a couple hundred no big deal. It could happen to any seed but that's why I put testers in to see what there going to do.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
That's why I don't use injectors. pH or nutrient. I prefer to check it every day. It's more work but I like to monitor in person.

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
That's why I don't use injectors. pH or nutrient. I prefer to check it every day. It's more work but I like to monitor in person.

I agree I live two hours away from my grow but am in the processes of getting a place closer so this doesn't happen.
They will play when your away

Last edited:
D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Mmmmmmm blueberry

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Ya mango is super easy to trim I had a day where I trimmed 3.5 lbs of mango.
I'm not that fast of a trimmer plus she never really has any small shit to trim just tops.

Top Bottom