Dreads KKSC x White...thanks OGR

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

Yep broseph that most def looks like the pop tart....shes still a bit early though, I would push her 9wks for sure...maybe even more if she will chunk up more. I found that she looked super chunky but was a bit airy...maybe a few more days might help!

Hey thanks bro, yeah that pop tart one is soo dank i will def push her as long as i can. i have started flush already. so the longer the better. either way i cant wait.

RD

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Nice! Nice!! Nice!!!

The pop tart pheno makes me laugh when I hear it. Makes me think of my little brother's breakfast years ago. If somebody would come up with the Coco Puffs pheno his breakfast would be complete.

I didn't get to my pack of KKSC x the white yet. You are making me hungry for a strawberry pop tart.

R

Radio_Dread

thanks guys. it really is some amazing sweet smelling stuff. i couldnt put my finger on the smell at first but now it is a very distinct strawberry pop-tart smell. hah. the others have more of a sharp strawberry smell. but all have a sweet dank smell, its getting really stinky in the tent these past couple days.

C

CALIPURP

great job man thats some fire keep up the good work growers like you and breeders like OGR & CALI CONNECT keep this site GREAT +KARMA +RESPECT

Top Bottom