Dream N Sour " Test run "

• Thread starter funkysmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
funkysmoker

funkysmoker

Hello farm ninjas ,

I was looking on the farm here and seen this plant called " dream n sour " catchy name as well as pics i seen so I order it , and here we go . Had four seeds to start , but lost one on the way to the dirt .... yea I know . anyways maybe use a male if the strain is as good as it sounds . If anyone grew out this plant please share pics and thoughts and everything in between thanks Brothers

http://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/products/sin-city-dream-n-sourDream n sour   test run

catdaddy

catdaddy

great thread, been contemplating picking up some of Sin seeds, but they only post on a site i don't frequent too much.
hopefully you're able to finish out the thread, might just help me finalize my decision.
thanks for posting and gl on the run.

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
great thread, been contemplating picking up some of Sin seeds, but they only post on a site i don't frequent too much.
hopefully you're able to finish out the thread, might just help me finalize my decision.
thanks for posting and gl on the run.

sin city got da dank genetics. they got some dank strain coming.

catdaddy

catdaddy

sin city got da dank genetics. they got some dank strain coming.
yeah i've been hearing that, but it's mainly coming from test growers and not enough customers.
it seems like you have a good sense of judgement when it comes to strain selection so your word of approval has me leaning towards actually picking some up.
thanks for insight.

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

nice! was soo close to ordering these. id get em a little closer to w/e light source you got before you got some wobbly little bastards on your hands!
yea well when I transplant , Ill just put them a lil farther down in the dirt for a more stable plant, but this one is saposed to be a sativa dominate strain witch I like due to the way I grow with short grows I like the jump Ill get outta her hopefully . Ill post picks later this week have a good day guys .

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

yeah i've been hearing that, but it's mainly coming from test growers and not enough customers.
it seems like you have a good sense of judgement when it comes to strain selection so your word of approval has me leaning towards actually picking some up.
thanks for insight.
cat daddy I herd only good things about sin city seeds , I dont have much extra money to spend on seeds so the single seed is a great way to get a shot and a winner on small money . Hopefully she turns out good . thanks for the post

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

sup funkysmoker,

galactic jack out of my last tent is THE headstash strain. i was unable to acquire any of the blue dream hybrids from sin city, so you sir, are a lucky duck!

when it comes to sin city's blue dream hybrids, i bet the yield and flavor are incredible, hence my desire to run them. also because of blue dreams forgiveness to newbies!!!

best of luck. i'm subscribed.
I have a blue dream clone from a local grower and I love the flavor , and it gets mega budds too . so well see if she is on the same level , thanks for the post

Jeezer

Jeezer

I have a blue dream clone from a local grower and I love the flavor , and it gets mega budds too . so well see if she is on the same level , thanks for the post

Tell em funky! I love blue dream as well, just had some last night. It looked outdoor to me but the smell and taste was fully there, spot on blue dream. Still have a bowl left :)
Imma take a seat and watch this journal, sounds like a nice blue dream cross.

cheechchong1

cheechchong1

how u get on with these mate?runnin her myself had a few cuts but just keepin the candy haze pheno now shes slightly sour n knocks your head off in taste and the yield department these are beast seeds imho

Top Bottom